Very disappointed, this is an excellent show that didn’t get a chance. Such a shame … Some of the stories are going to come to an end, but we wanted to make sure we had cliffhangers and stories that we’re going to continue in the future. Michael Raymond-James is awesome! This is far from the first time NBC has drawn me in to an awesome show, and then “scraped it” without really giving it a chance! By visiting this site, you consent to have cookie data stored. Dorothy Malanowski Brady You obviously do and want to ruin it for those of us, and there are thousands, who enjoy it. I can not believe it canceled !!!???? Angela Marie 1. Now adults, they learn that the people who … Season 1 Episode 2 of Game of Silence was watched by 3,900,000 viewers, resulting in a 0.80 rating in the 18-49 demographic. Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (S-Z), Cancelled or Renewed? Great acting and great story. So tired of the different networks cancelling shows before they give them a chance. I feel they dropped it more due to cheaper to produce reality series or other junk. June 11, 2016 @ I hope another channel brings it back, Larry Johnson Does Ray Carroll really go down? The premise – If you watch the trailer, maybe you get a rough idea what the show is about. Unfortunately, we’re left calling tonight the series finale rather than the season one, with the biggest reason being low ratings. My husband and I are really disappointed that they aren’t going to continue another season. Tiger Mom June 7, 2016 @ Shavante' Thacker Hate that such a good show has been cancelled!! Why ???? Wish they would reinstate it and give it more publicity!!!! Listen to the fans ! I have faith in you “G of S and cast”! Assia Ummu Jouwayria I could go on forever! Did Terry really get away? Here’s to hoping ! I am sorry to .guess we will get another reality show.every good show is taken off. "Game of Silence" season 2 was not confirmed by NBC, and fans are not very pleased with their decision to cancel the new series. 11:01 pm, Marla Shinpaugh Graham Sometimes, shows fail because the story isn’t great, and the producers / writers / cast fail to deliver on a great premise. Horrible decisions all around on this show. I anticipated each week’s dramatic episode. The, Beth Holt Teshina Edwards June 6, 2016 @ Gail Theriot I subscribe to Netflix. I really hope that something changes this decision and that it in fact will return for a second season. Kristen Judge Some of us wants to see drama and comedy shows. BTW, go to IMDb > Game Of Silence > trivia to learn the true story/novel ‘Sleepers’ is the basis (in a round-about way) for the movie, as well as Game Of Silence 2012 & 2016. This wad a great show. :(, Really enjoyed the show its a shame they are cancelled it, Very upset with NBC this was a one of the best series I have seen in a long time. Husband and I were hooked on the game of silence 5 minutes into the first episode. And if you watch the show, you’re going to get the sense of satisfaction. Great job NBC! I love this show, it has to continue. ITS SLEEPERS hahah, Patricia Payne June 8, 2016 @ I loved it!! It makes me not want to watch any more shows. Tom Mihalics I will TRULY miss this show.I really do hope another network picks this show up, Alice Buther Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2 " Hurricane Gil " On Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2, Gil goes rogue and his behavior causes Jackson to question whether he can be a part of the revenge plan. June 6, 2016 @ Game of Silence was awesome. 5:06 pm. I would have watch a season 2 of GOS with out a second thought. Just finished watching the last one. I think, sometimes, NBC is a pilot hatcher. [interaction id=”570e4ac31de2251249aed85a”] GAME OF SILENCE SEASON 2 … NBC does it again….. It was one of the best series we’ve seen. Omg….there is so much that season 2 should answer! He said: “Look, the finale has some incredibly shocking twists and some incredibly shocking reveals that were, I feel, earned and will pay off the story. Why NBC dose it !!! Learn how your comment data is processed. 5:39 am. Agree great show just on at the wrong time and day. Visit our. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Seasons 1-2and aired until June 5, 2016. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. anyway, I love all of casts ! June 6, 2016 @ I just watched the series final and was thinking at the end why did they show Jackson wife dies now that they show that I want to see season 2 of game of silence please bring back…. It’s the only thing my ex girlfriend and I had in common. Did Jackson go through all that just to lose Marina after all? This show is by far worth watching, excellent cast and storyline. I hate when networks do this. And what you can’t make another season that’s so wrong!! Instead of flat out cancelling it, why not try it on another night/different time slot. Game of Silence 1.Sezon 1.Bölüm 1080p Full HD izle, Game of Silence 1.Sezon 1.Bölüm Full izle, Game of Silence 1.Sezon 1.Bölüm Türkçe Altyazılı izle One of the best series I’ve seen in years, puts a lot of the incredibly boring sitcoms to shame!!! The way the show ended you would think that they are coming back for another season. June 6, 2016 @ They are total idiots at NBC. 12:44 pm. Game of Silence is an American crime drama television series based on the Turkish series Suskunlar (English original title: Game of Silence) which is based on the true story of children who were sentenced in absentia to nine years in prison on the charge of stealing some baklava dessert in Gaziantep in 1997.. Timur Savcı, who was in the original series, is a producer of Game of Silence. 4:09 pm, the series failed because it was total rip off off the movie sleepers . They frickin suck…. Twosportref Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Game of Silence Season 1 at Amazon.com. NBC needs to realized that not everyone is into all the reality or competition shows. Please do a 2nd series of the show. While Daenerys's Unsullied attack and conquer Casterly Rock, the Silence and the rest of the Iron Fleet attack their fleet from the rear, leading to a naval battle in which the Iron Fleet destroys the entire portion of Daenerys's fleet that transported the Unsullied. Not sure how many of you watch Hulu and Netflix, but I sent suggestions to both of them to pick up this show as one of their originals. If you were really smart, you would take us to the true end of Ray Carroll, and you would form a GREAT show around a partnership that includes all the central characters working to better lives for young people!! Tammy ImabeMe Wise July 19, 2016 @ Hodgins spoke about the new drama with TV Insider, and he spoke in detail about the finale of this first season. 8:30 am. The ending was something else and really needs to continue. Too often how they came to conclusions was too far fetched. Maybe if enough people write in and complain, it will convince them to change their minds. Veronica Asay Game of Silence Seasons 1-2 DVD Photos. Will you miss “Game of Silence”? I wish it would return to TV. June 6, 2016 @ This makes about five or six shows (over about the same number of years) in a row that I’ve watched that didn’t make it to season 2. Deonna Coleman Really looking forward to more. June 6, 2016 @ MAKE SOMETHING OF IT! This is what NBC does repeatedly, cancel good shows more than any other network. So disappointed that it won’t be back. (Photo: NBC.). My goodness it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that devoted viewers that follow there weekly shows will not break away from them no matter what. This show really pulled me in…sigh. All rights reserved. I won’t watch any new series on this channel, too bad about this show it was very very good. That wasn’t the case with “Game of Silence”; the issue was more that the network and the marketers really couldn’t figure out a way to deliver it to begin with. this was the only show I was looking forward to sit and watch…. Netflix please save this show. We absolutely loved it. Come on NBC , have a change of heart ! Very disappointed they cancelled this show! I so miss this drama. Probably not. Bring back Game of Silence for Season 2, and give us a chance to get the whole story. The series, which stars Michael-Raymond James and David Lyons, is a bit darker than the usual programming seen on network television, but Hodgins is hoping that the series brings in viewers because of the characters and their story. From the jump here, it was clear that NBC really did not want to invest too much in making this happen. I’m not a big TV watcher but I was hooked on this show! After the finale last night, this show definitely can carry another season or two. Great cast of characters, great story line and well done. I was hooked at the first episode!! There were some critics who liked the premiere, and took notice in the interesting moves that the NBC series was making. Nikki Harris Easley I hope NBC reconsiders and brings it back for a second season. Game of Silence Season … Don’t leave us hanging. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Photos. CANCELLED, Lisa Aaron June 6, 2016 @ Game of Silence was the best show on TV in a very long time. This is a great show ! Game of Silence: Season Two Planned for New NBC Drama by Regina Avalos, April 16, 2016 Game of Silence premiered on NBC this week, but the executive producer of the series had the … Is Game of Silence Renewed or Cancelled for Season 2? I loved Game of silence. 4:23 pm. I hate NBC , Please , Fox take the show !!!! I loved it! Such a shame that it won’t continue to entertain us. Hoping NBC will bring it back and not replace it with some trashy series or “politically correct” sitcom. Please consider a Season 2. Game of Silence IS A GREAT SHOW & I’m mad as hell that they cancelled it!!! Tom Absolon June 6, 2016 @ Did it ever occur to you that there were viewers who had no idea what Sleepers was? The writing and acting are eexcellen! Great writing and acting! 4:54 am, I’m very upset with NBC for cancelling one of the best shows on TV. June 10, 2016 @ Clearly NBC didn’t give this show a chance by airing on Thursday nights Monday nights would have been great but maybe this show should air on cable channels to loosen the story telling. I can’t wait for season 2!! Crossing my fingers that Netflix or Hulu has more faith in this show than NBC ever did. You at least get a sense of what they could be about. Very very disappointed!! Some network! Kristen Antipuna We have a few easy theories that can be explored. One of the best shows out there and they cancel it! Tell us what you think. I binged watched it over a couple of weeks, and I have referred it to friends. Bring back Game of Silence!!!!! Yes, The Event was one of the unnamed series they’ve cancelled (that I referenced in my other post just now). i loved the show. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Photos. What a shame. WOW. The reaper has spoken. 7:24 pm. After that finale, we’re just left hanging with such an incredible ending. I agree the show should come back on. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. This is the best show on television and the cast is great. Worse yet, to give fans a lousy ending. Moving the show to a better day and time would be a smarter move than cancelling a series altogether; especially one that has a really terrific cast and superior writing/storytelling. GOS was a phenomenal show! 5:15 am, I can’t believe NBC isn’t bringing Game of Silence back….. The series first aired on April 12, 2016. 4:42 am. What is wrong those idiots at NBC?? Five best friends have a dark secret they thought was buried 25 years ago, but they soon discover that you can't hide your past forever. Very sad how this season ended!! Absolutely addicted to this show! No infringement of previously copyrighted material is intended on this site. They claim it was a take off Bollywood type series about some boys who did 9 years for stealing baklava which is based on a true story . The series revolves around five childhood friends who have kept a dark secret … Will you continue to watch? 1:30 pm. Game of silence is very good TV show and I love the all casts !!! Conspiring with Cersei, Euron takes the Silence acros… This show was one of the best shospws I’ve seen in a long long time wtf, Best show ever! 4:12 am. June 7, 2016 @ They run the show and have this huge season finale…only to find out tht there isn’t going to be any second season. Is his brother really taking over? On May 13, 2016, NBC cancelled the series after one season. Would you watch a season 2 of ‘Game of Silence’? You hear me!?! The series finale will air on June 5, and a two-hour episode will air June 2. I think they left out the letter H after the T! 2:32 am, This was ridiculous how can you do this to people who count on something they schefule their lives around stuff like this. Most disappointing thing that they don’t want to bring it back. According to David Hodgins, the finale of the program’s first season will help launch a new direction for season two. Can we start a petition to save this show. Après une saison 1 si réussie, si captivante… Je ne peux pas y croire…. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Bad decision!!!! I am upset and disappointed in this show being cancelled! NBC has cancelled Game of Silence after one season. Why cancel Game of Silence? NBC wake up and smell the coffee, what the heck are you thinking? I look forward to watching it!!! Game of Silence Fan :). That’s not exactly a spot where you’re going to get great ratings. Boy, am I glad I did! Christopher Price We LOVE this show!! This was the best show I have seen in years and am bitterly disappointed that it wasn’t renewed. DMCA. Unfortunately, we don’t think that translated well to a network promo. View All Game of Silence: Season 1 News Episodes. Please!!! I loved every minute of Game of Silence great awesome show!! What an ending, left it wide open for another station to pick up. Jackson, Gil and Shawn make an emotional return to Quitman in search of answers about the disappearance of a former inmate. The title – Yes, it sounds stupid to blame the name of a show for it not doing particularly well, but if you say this out loud, does it really elicit any particular reaction? I don’t do that for any show. Another show that got us all hooked to just drop it with no ending. I was hooked form episode one! DeAnne 4. Come on NBC! Yours truly, 11:13 pm. Grey’s Anatomy season 17: TR Knight speaks out on George’s return, Euphoria: Return date hopes for Part 2 of bonus episodes, The Blacklist interview: EPs tease big reveals, huge episodes, Glen tribute. Share below, and head over here to get some further TV news on all we cover, sent right to you via our official CarterMatt Newsletter. June 6, 2016 @ I was left so frustrated last night after watching the so called “finale”. will grab that show! I absolutely loved Game of Silence..,,how could they cancel it? I guess ratings really are everything! Despite creative plans for a second season, the network has decided not to continu Game of Silence Cancelled By NBC - No Season 2 … I think the show was on at the wrong time and day. Bottom line…NBC dropped the ball, and we can only hope they make a lateral move to USA network, or Hulu (which they own) or that a different network, or online service, picks it up! More about: Game of Silence, Game of Silence: canceled or renewed?, Game of Silence: ratings. 100 x agree also hoping Netflix or Amazon picks up the show worth saving. I really hope another network picks it up!! Pilot Air date: Apr 12, 2016 The premiere of the drama about a lawyer whose tony lifestyle is threatened by childhood pals seeking his … Deadline reports NBC has cancelled their new drama Game of Silence during its first season. I am hoping another network picks it up. FettyWomp Cant wait. June 6, 2016 @ OMG! Come on NBC! So upset that it won’t be back. I can’t stand not knowing what happens next. That was not a finale. Whether it be “Chicago Med” to “The Blacklist” to “Once Upon a Time” to “black-ish,” all of these shows strike a chord the moment you hear their name. Tiger Mom According to the vote it looks to me that “Game of Silence” was seen by more people than your dam rating states. 160 Ended or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2015-16 Season, NBC 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 9/18/16), 42 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2020-21 Season, 158 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2019-20 Season, The CW 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 12/3/20), Cancelled or Renewed? It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Season 2and … It really makes me mad. Netflix! 11:48 pm. Please do not end this show! they are very good !!! Shame on you! The Peacock network on Friday confirmed that the thriller — which counted David Lyons, Michael Raymond-James and Larenz Tate among its … Game of Silence aired twice this week, and the premiere performed well with a lead-in of The Voice, but the second episode saw a 38 percent drop in viewers. Go figure!! On May 13, 2016, NBC cancelled the series after one season. June 29, 2016 @ NBC can blame it self for its demise! Netflix Amazon Amc FX WGN, Yvette Rothweiler 9:14 pm. I can’t wait to see season two. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Photos. 8:15 pm. Game of Silence Season 2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. 12:24 pm. There are hundreds of other channels to watch. Save this great show. Game of Silence Seasons 1-2 DVD Overview The series premiered as a preview on April 12, 2016. June 6, 2016 @ AgreeD I hate tht they keep doing this. I found the show to be difficult to believe. What do I need to do/say? Until you have been in a situation you can not say what lengths ppl would go to for payback. We had graduations, weddings , going out to eat, setting down to have dinner,work,getting up early and many more things people have to do in every day life. I am beyond annoyed ! I actually love this show and just told so many ppl about it! I just googled Game of Silence hoping to get some info on the cliffhanger & season 2, only to find out IT WAS CANCELLED!! Did the boys ever get justice? I think this is a HUGE mistake. Did you watch Game of Silence this week? We loved it. It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Seasons 1-2and aired until June 5, 2016. June 6, 2016 @ I agree also! This was the best show ever. Discontinuing this show is an extremely poor decision made by the network. Among the better network shows I’ve seen since the following. June 6, 2016 @ As a result, I am setting the bar extremely high before wasting any time on an NBC series again. 2:43 am. You have a great start! This show was very good. June 6, 2016 @ What an excuse to stay up past 10. You need to give it another season. June 6, 2016 @ They can not stop this show it’s one of the best ones they have aired ! This was an intense, edge of your seat show from beginning to end. Hopefully, another network will pick it up. NBC get it together! June 6, 2016 @ It then debuted in its regular Thursday at 10:00 PM timeslot on April 14, 2016,Game of Silence Season 2and … “Game of Silence,” currently in the midst of its run, will finish out its season, despite the cancellation. 9:55 pm. 3. All content copyright 2011-2020 CarterMatt.com, This site uses cookies to track and store data. Ranisha Pitts It was trending on Twitter Sunday night during the finale…in spite of being up against NBA finals, Miss USA, & Game of Thrones broadcasts! I would have loved to see where they would go with this. June 6, 2016 @ Timing – The show premiered in the spring, which is well after many networks shows start where there is a lot of faith put in them. Thank you Matt. I watched every episode and can’t wait for the next season to start! I remember reading that Aquarius was going to get the boot after its first season but It was brought back for a second season . GOS was a great show as well as the Family with Joan Allen……both canceled, Jennifer This a great show! They cancelled Betrayal a while back and this was a great show too! Amazon! On Game of Silence Season 1 Episode 2 Gil decided to confront Bobby Marks by himself. I came across Game of Silence by accident.

game of silence season 2

Cool Touch Exterior Convection Oven, Yellow Lily Pad Flower, Muharram Wishes In Arabic, Rudbeckia Cherry Brandy Annual Or Perennial, Wet Creek Bed Landscaping,