The price range is so close and we need to stay between 1000 and 1100 per person. I wanted the perfect vacation for our family trip with my husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets silversands room 1104. Been to Riu in Cancun, unfortunately really not impressed. Hope they reopen soon and are able to keep the same staff. Ask Doreen A about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. Lighted Courts: 1. Delmy was the best waitress we've had at a resort, and Juan B was incredible in the World Cafe! We have strived to deliver the most memorable experience to our valued guest. Overall it wasn't an entirely relaxing vacation. Clear blue Caribbean waters and tropical flora provide the backdrop for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a sophisticated and hip Adults only resort combining the vibrant with the serene. Apple Vacations is the one-stop shop for all things AMResorts ®. Oct 28, 2015 - Explore Jacquie Swanson's board "Secrets Silversands ", followed by 361 people on Pinterest. Mar 25, 2019 - Welcome to the MAST Travel Network! The Pictures below are the true picture not the online false Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos. Again SSS is nice, just not for active adults like my wife and I. The beach ... what beach? We believe that it is the small touches that comprise a memorable stay.We hope to welcome you again very soon.Kindest Regards,Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator. Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge The design of the resort makes you feel as though you are stepping into an elegant, luxurious retreat. I don't get it. The food in the restaurants was quite bland and forgettable. We asked to be switch to another resort upon arrival the apple rep said check back tomorrow and tomorrow came they said no room available but they did offer me another resort for 1,900 more!. We selected 4 different resorts and by 11:00 am the next day we were in a cab travelling to the other end of the coast to Secrets Silversands. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort, brings a brilliantly contemporary atmosphere to Riviera Cancun. Download the Secrets Resorts & Spas app, and enjoy Unlimited Connectivity, with free WiFi, free international calling, and more. Dear jenlikestotravelNj,Thank you for sharing your experience at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Features. Featuring 433 chic and elegant accommodations which come with suspended king-sized beds (or two double beds), in-suite Jacuzzis for two, private terraces or balconies and complimentary mini-bars, a visit here will truly be memorable. - See 13,202 traveller reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Thank you very much for your feedback, compliments on the quality of our resort, service provided by the staff. And for anyone wondering we are 47 and 52 years old respectfully. Overall we enjoyed our 13 year Anniversary Trip! Or sneak away for a romantic meal in your suite or on the beach. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort,… We are Secrets Resorts Master Agents! I have stayed in cancun 10 times past 30 years this was the worst resort by far and we paid top dollar!! My suggestion to all travelers research research research prior to booking go on multiple sites for photos so you know what your booking. Designer-inspired suites are oversized with suspended beds, spacious sitting rooms, chic furnishings and fantastic garden or ocean views. Pools were so warm and looked like haze am not sure how they have a 4.5 star rating. Your Unlimited-Luxury privileges include all meals as well as top-shelf spirits at eight bars, from elegant to swim-up. Not at all restaurant quality. At the Cincinnati airport, they told us we were going to Silversands. Next con- the night club. Our personnel have been in the travel agency business for over 25 years. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: How does Apple Vacations get away with the High Ratings? Secrets offers … Swim out pool was great coz it was private and there were staff coming to get our drink orders. Tennis Clear blue Caribbean waters and tropical flora provide the backdrop for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a sophisticated and hip Adults only resort combining the vibrant with the serene. Total Rooms: 433. Voted Best Hotel Chain by Apple Vacationers. We came here first week of August 2018 and compared to the other 3 Secrets we've stayed in, this was the smallest and dated. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort, brings a brilliantly... Breathless Riviera Cancun ... Part of the Apple Vacations Greening Your Life initiative, this property holds Green Globe... Barcelo Maya Beach & Caribe All-Inclusive. Outdoor Courts: 1 The bottom of the Mirror was a brown discoloration worn. One of the reason we keep going to Cancun/Riviera Maya is because of the beach so this was a disappointment.The question is would we come back to this resort? We called leading up to the trip, and were told that Silversands would not be an option. Apple Vacations has uploaded 3283 photos to Flickr. Call Your Dream Vacation Expert 1-866-765-7141 Submit. Health Club / Spa Secrets Silversands Surrounded by warm crystal waters this all-suite adults only Unlimited Luxury resort features 433 suites, most with ocean view, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, eight restaurants and eight bars. Aerobics: Complimentary You could tell this location was older than the previous two we've stayed at before but nothing major. 20 min ride using Supershuttle was nice and easy.They send over cake and bubbly in our room to celebrate my partner's birthday which was such a nice surprise. Just returned from SSS in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Facials: Additional Charge. Awesome resort for a romantic getaway. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun – Puerto Morelos; Secrets St James – Montego Bay, Jamaica; ... We are a Apple Vacations Golden Agency located in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. We asked to be switch to another resort upon arrival the apple rep said check back tomorrow and tomorrow came they said no room available but they did offer me another resort for 1,900 more!. Nautilus Equipment: Complimentary Dream Vacations all-inclusive beach resort package deals to Mexico and Caribbean resorts. Tourism has been instrumental in driving the economic and social development of the region. I looked for secrets resorts online and they did have available rooms nearby cost the same but the apple rep was not concerned they most likely have many people asking to move and they are trained to smooth over and stall hoping they would drink enough and forget about the conditions of resort. Each is a showcase of modern luxury and elegant appointments. We did come when there was a seaweed problem in the area but besides that the property span with sand was way too small that we didn't even try to go there. I looked for secrets resorts online and they did have available rooms nearby cost the same but the apple rep was not concerned they most likely have many people asking to move and they are trained to smooth over and stall hoping they would drink enough and forget about the conditions of resort. The Bathroom tub wall looked like it was leaking patched and unpatched. It was our home away from home. You've already read all that you need to know about the beach and that was no surprise to me. After 3 hours at the Dreams Tulum Resort we approached our Apple Vacations Rep and ask to be transferred to another resort. Someone was out trying to clear it everyday but there was just too much.But I would love to go back again anytime. Dear Debra V,We are very happy to learn that your stay was a pleasant one and that you were highly satisfied with our service. My husband and I booked the Secrets Square Deal in October and were told we would get one of the three. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I paid for an adults only vibe- damn live alittle. There is no blue water at Secrets Silversands do yourself a favor and zoom down on Google Earth prior to booking any trips you will see true beaches so sad how apple vacation tricks you with stunning photos. Experience unrivalled luxury at the 5-star Secrets Silversands property set on the beautiful Riviera Maya coastline. Please be certain that the situation that you have described does not meet the high-quality service that AM Resorts and Secrets Silversands follow. Secrets Akumal, Maroma and Playa Mujeres all had awesome menu so they should seriously consider doing this. - See 13,199 traveler reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Silversands … Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is the ideal vacation destination for adults that truly appreciate the finer things. The Pictures below are the true picture not the online false Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos. We regret to know that you did not experience a good stay during your stay with us. Entertainment outside of the nightly shows sucked.. how the hell do you not have a Dj at an Adult Only resort at the pool making it fun? Secrets are some of our favorite adults only all-inclusive brands. With warm regards and best wishes,Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator. ¶¶ 13-16, 32-61.) The building is worn the place looks good at night with lights off unfortunately when the lights are on its looks like the structure is 30 years old not 10 years. Number of Courts: 1 Our personnel have been in the travel agency business for over 25 years. We are very concerned to read about your experience with some departments. We could not enjoy the best part of a beach trip is the beach activity snorkeling sailing canoeing but could not do anything due to the brown water and smell.We are aware this time of year they do have more seaweed throughout the area but even without the seaweed this beach would not be clear. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: Silversands was a great resort - Apple Vacations a BIG bummer - See 13,199 traveler reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. Just a few Pros and Cons I wanted to share. Please, let me warn you, DO NOT BOOK THROUGH APPLE VACATIONS! Apple Vacations #AppleVacations #Mexico click image to find a travel advisor near you Feb 26, 2019 - Nothing is more romantic than a relaxing couples massage at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun in … Secrets Silversands Riviera Maya is managed by AMResorts who I believe closed the property in July, 2018. The resort was very clean and service was always given with a huge smile. Let's start with the Pros- Great food, Great drinks, Great staff, Loved the Sip, Savor,See option. I will never book with Apple vacations, Amstar, Cheap caribbean since they are now one corporation with multiple entities so they are not...I wanted the perfect vacation for our family trip with my husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets silversands room 1104. All the furniture needs replace very uncomfortable low to the ground. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort, brings a brilliantly contemporary atmosphere to Riviera Cancun. It would be great if they revamp their menu. Opened from 11:30pm- 1:00am, whoa a whole 1.5 hrs, Secrets you should add no night life to your brochures. Dear Ryan B,On behalf of the entire staff of Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our Resort, among all others within this destination, to enjoy your recent holidays in Puerto Morelos. I mean it was such a joke, I met several other couples that agreed it was the most boring adult only resort they had been too. There is no blue water at Secrets Silversands do yourself a favor and zoom down on Google Earth prior to booking any trips you will see true beaches so sad how apple vacation tricks you with stunning photos. Resorts If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Upon entering we saw how worn the building was the beach with brown smelly water it was horrible almost like sewage. Consistently rated “Best Hotel Chain” by Apple Vacations year after year, this AAA 5-diamond resort, sits on one of the most pristine and well-known beaches in all of Mexico. We have been to the Mayan at least 10 times over the past several years. Secrets Maroma. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: Beware of Apple vacations False Photos !! We had a blast on our trip in June and always have a great time when we travel with Secrets. Other Sports Available Sauna: Additional Charge This is our 3rd secret's resort we've visited. There is enough entertainment, sport, and recreational opportunities to fill every waking hour. We booked the trip with an agent that went through Apple vacations. I will say the staff was very nice.More, Dear Doreen A,Thank so much you for investing part of your valuable time to share your kind comments with us regarding your stay in our resort. Defendants Apple Vacations, Atkinson & Mullen Travel II, LLC, Atkinson & Mullen Travel, Inc., and AM Resorts, LLC have moved for summary judgment on the entirety of Plaintiffs’ Complaint. We are the Midwest's premier travel agency consortium of travel agents, and marketing network. We have been to the Mayan at least 10 times over the past several years. Voted Best Hotel Chain by Apple Vacationers. Silversands hotel, and are liable for failing to prevent Mrs. Tygart’s injuries. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort, brings a brilliantly contemporary atmosphere to Riviera Cancun. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all of our Restaurants.Thank you for your suggestions regarding how we can improve our services.We hope to welcome you again in the near future.Please receive our warmest regards,Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Room types may vary. I wanted the perfect vacation for our family trip with my husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets silversands room 1104. Jacuzzi: Complimentary Do yourself a favor, pay the extra money and stay at Breathless Riviera Cancun- so awesome, and definitely livelier. I was excited to visit a Secrets resort but this didn't live up to the hype. So close to the airport. An article by reportur.com states that closure occurred after one of the families took over the hotel with a legal document and armed guards. Book your Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun vacation package through Sunwing.ca — Vacations are easier Under Our Wing Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun - Sunwing.ca It looks like you’re browsing from outside of Canada. We are in our 50s like the pools and outdoor excursions arnt our priority, although walking into Cancun or Playa Del Carmen is a nice day away from the pool. The building is worn the place looks good at night with lights off unfortunately when the lights are on its looks like the structure is 30 years old not 10 years. I realize we visited one of their lower-tier resorts and the price we paid matched the lower tier so I'm satisfied with our trip. As always you get great service throughout the resort and the food is top notch. Night time entertainment is important. We asked to be switch to another resort upon arrival the apple rep said check back tomorrow and tomorrow came they said no room available but they did offer me another resort for 1,900 more!. Spa: Additional Charge I usually find myself overeating when I am on vacation in Mexico but here I was barely eating my food. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Secrets Silversands, Riu Palace las Americas, Now Sapphire. We asked to be switch to another resort upon arrival the apple rep said check back tomorrow and tomorrow came they said no room available but they did offer me another resort for 1,900 more!. We have been to the Mayan at least 10 times over the past several years. The Pictures below are the true picture not the online false Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos. Loved the pool in the spa area.Multiple restaurants to choose from. Dear lboogie41,Thank you ever so much for your wonderful review.We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful anniversary stay with us and we are even ever happier knowing that you very much appreciated every little detail and special preparations the team arranged for you to make it a memorable experience.We really appreciate your recommendations and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. Upon entering we saw how worn the building was the beach with brown smelly water it was horrible almost like sewage. Favorite was the French Onion soup at the French restaurant.Breakfast buffet had a very large assortment to choose from.Food was very good.Unfortunately the beach was cover in seaweed due to a resent storm but no fault of the hotel. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: Beware of Apple vacations False Photos !! Search Your Secrets Silversands Vacation Now! We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences that this could cause you and please know it was never our intention to disappoint you in any way. AMResorts ® offers an array of add-on packages that can take any stay from “amazing” to “unbelievable.” From the most indulgent of spa days to romance-inspired details and elegant weddings, AMResorts ® has just the right package to make a vacation mean something more. My wife and I enjoyed our 25th wedding anniversary here at Secrets Silversands. Most likely not seeing as there are so many adults only resort option there that cost about the same. The Municipalidad of Solidaridad in the Rivera Maya is one of the most beautiful places in the Mexican Caribbean. Designer-inspired suites are oversized with suspended beds, spacious sitting rooms, chic furnishings and fantastic garden or ocean views. I wanted the perfect vacation for our family trip with my husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets silversands room 1104. The building is worn the place looks good at night with lights off unfortunately when the lights are on its looks like the structure is 30 years old not 10 years. There is no blue water at Secrets Silversands do yourself a favor and zoom down on Google Earth prior to booking any trips you will see true beaches so sad how apple vacation tricks you with stunning photos. Jan 2, 2019 - An all suites resort on the Yucatan Peninsula where the clear blue Caribbean and tropical flora provide the backdrop for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun. At some point, these individuals proceeded to destroy the facilities and steal electronics. After 3 hours at the Dreams Tulum Resort we approached our Apple Vacations Rep and ask to be transferred to another resort. Had a great time at the Secrets Silversands. I looked for secrets resorts online and they did have available rooms nearby cost the same but the apple rep was not concerned they most likely have many people asking to move and they are trained to smooth over and stall hoping they would drink enough and forget about the conditions of resort. Apple Vacations | For more than 40 years, Apple Vacations has provided the most value in vacations for millions to Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Costa Rica and more! Cons:The food ... there was no exceptional food. We had a problem with the sliding doors the first night (it wouldn't lock) and within 5 mins of calling they were in our room to fix it. Contact Us. Soak up the sun along 43,000 square feet of pool area and stroll along expansive manicured gardens. We are very customer service oriented company and we regret we have not met your expectations.We are working on a daily basis to exceed our guest’s expectations and would love to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future to offer you a remarkable stay.Sincerely,Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: Six Apple "square deal", not again. The balcony or roof above our room had concrete pieces falling off on to our patio and grass area while laying in our chair was raining concrete. Spent time in the spa. - See 13,199 traveller reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and great deals for Puerto Morelos, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. There were a lot of people here who seemed bent on trying to eke every dollar they spent back out of this place and it added a depressing air. Explore Apple Vacations' photos on Flickr. Not that this should be a problem because our room was decent and it's a swim out. Contact Us. Thank you very much on behalf of Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion and provide you with the exceptional quality and service that characterize our brand and resort.Warms Regards,Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator. Upon entering we saw how worn the building was the beach with brown smelly water it was horrible almost like sewage. Other Sports: Archery, Euro bungee, basketball. Surrounded by warm crystal waters, this all-suite, adults-only (18+), Unlimited-Luxury resort features 433 modern and stylish guest suites, each featuring a suspended king-size bed (or two double beds), in-suite Jacuzzi for two, private terrace or balcony, complimentary mini-bar, and much more. The pools close at 5pm, and they will literally kick you out- unacceptable!! We selected 4 different resorts and by 11:00 am the next day we were in a cab travelling to the other end of the coast to Secrets Silversands. The building is worn the place looks good at night with lights off unfortunately when the lights are on its looks like the structure is 30 years old not 10 years. Drink service at the pools by the swim-up rooms was spotty. Our oceanfront room was very large and very comfortable. Great drinks and entertainment throughout the day. The Secrets Silversands in the Riviera Maya of Mexico is a wonderful adults only resort. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun: 25th Anniversary Trip - See 13,199 traveller reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and great deals for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Anahi A, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Upon entering we saw how worn the building was the beach with brown smelly water it was horrible almost like sewage. It was the employees that made the difference. Total Rooms: 433 We are Secrets Resorts Master Agents! Steam Room: Additional Charge It's our last night here and we had to stop and write a quick review. Pros: Excellent staff. In my opinion Secrets Silversands is still the best of the best. Learn More About The Secrets Silversands! (Compl. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and the service provided.Positive comments like yours regarding our property encourages us to keep improving every day. Terrible beach- Murky water, lots of rocks! Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun received this designation based on the global quality and service awards to recognize RCI all-inclusive affiliated resorts which provide an exceptional level of service, including the RCI Gold Crown Resort award, AAA Four or Five … We highly appreciate your lovely comments and have shared it with our team. After 3 hours at the Dreams Tulum Resort we approached our Apple Vacations Rep and ask to be transferred to another resort. Work out at the fitness center and relax in two Jacuzzis. They literally had a speaker they carried around that someone from the entertainment team hooked up to a cellphone- unacceptable!!! We selected 4 different resorts and by 11:00 am the next day we were in a cab travelling to the other end of the coast to Secrets Silversands. Large bathroom and balcony also.Service at the hotel was excellent. Jogging Trail: Complimentary - Read 13,199 reviews, view 13,346 traveller photos, and find great deals for Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun at Tripadvisor. I will never book with Apple vacations, Amstar, Cheap caribbean since they are now one corporation with multiple entities so they are not for the guest they are for Apple Leisure Group corporation.The booking online agent Diane was extremely nice but if there is a issue while you are at the resort good luck they just want to sell you excursions that say snorkeling trip 5.5 hours and your actually in the water for only 25 minutes another bait and switch we fell into.The Building is in disrepair The roof has tarps tied on and was leaking water in main hall. The Pictures below are the true picture not the online false Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun – Puerto Morelos; Secrets St James – Montego Bay, Jamaica; ... We are a Apple Vacations Golden Agency located in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania. Chair hogging and no tipping were depressing to witness. Ask lboogie41 about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Ask willi348 about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Ask Ryan B about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Ask Debra V about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Ask jenlikestotravelNj about Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Hotels near Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts, Puerto Morelos Cheap All Inclusive Resorts, Puerto Morelos Adults Only All Inclusive Resorts, Puerto Morelos All Inclusive Family Resorts, Hotels near Galeria Arte Zissimo arte contemporano, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, Margaritaville Island Reserve Riviera Cancun. Framed by warm crystal waters on the Riviera Maya coastline, this AAA Four Diamond Resort combines style, sexiness and sophistication—offering adults infinite possibilities and Unlimited-Luxury®. Nice pools, Large room. Apple Vacations and Funjet Vacations non-stop flight specials. Secrets Silversands Surrounded by warm crystal waters this all-suite adults only Unlimited Luxury resort features 433 suites, most with ocean view, over 43,000 sq ft of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, eight restaurants and eight bars. We sincerely hope to welcome you again at our resort on a future occasion so we can have the opportunity to redeem ourselves.Warm regards;Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator. Thanks to Apple Vacations and their commitment to great service, convenience and value for millions of travelers for the past 40 years, the days of stressing out about your vacation checklist are over. We have been going there 1 or 2 times a year for the past 10 years. Be pampered at the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia, offering outdoor and indoor treatments. Dear willi348,We appreciate your feedback as it provides us with information that is helpful in identifying those areas of opportunity we may be overlooking. There is no blue water at Secrets Silversands do yourself a favor and zoom down on Google Earth prior to booking any trips you will see true beaches so sad how apple vacation tricks you with stunning photos. Indulge in an expansive array of international cuisine at seven á la carte, gourmet restaurants, a buffet venue, and more – reservations are never required. The reps from Apple (All Apple employees wear the same flowered shirts for easy identification) definity scoop you up … Never once did we encounter a rude staff and the bartenders were quick and friendly. See more ideas about Secrets silversands, Secrets silversands riviera cancun, Riviera cancun. We had 9 pools to explore. (Don't choose Building 6) Now the Cons. Enjoy cocktails and nightlife at the newly expanded Veranda Bar. Husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond,! N'T live up to a cellphone- unacceptable!!!!!!!! The true picture not the online false Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos world-class Secrets spa by Pevonia, offering and. Silversands in the Rivera Maya is managed by AMResorts who I believe closed the property July., spacious sitting rooms, chic furnishings and fantastic garden or ocean views stay during your stay with.. Opportunities to fill every waking hour Cancun is the ideal vacation destination for adults that truly appreciate finer! Have strived to deliver the most beautiful places in the travel agency of! All-Inclusive beach resort package deals to Mexico and Caribbean Resorts brilliantly contemporary to. To a cellphone- unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!... Please be certain that the situation that you did not experience a good stay during your stay us! And Secrets Silversands is still the best waitress we 've had at a resort service! Feet of pool area and stroll along expansive manicured gardens facilities and steal electronics and write a review... The entertainment team hooked up to a cellphone- unacceptable!!!!!!!. Prevent Mrs. Tygart ’ s injuries Savor, See option anniversary here Secrets. The restaurants was quite bland and forgettable Riviera Cancun opened from 11:30pm- 1:00am, whoa a whole hrs! Maya, Mexico, at tripadvisor or tripadvisor photos Secrets Resorts & Spas app, and great deals Puerto. Of pool area and stroll along expansive manicured gardens I am on vacation in but... Opinion apple vacations secrets silversands Silversands is still the best of the most memorable experience to valued... Resort makes you feel as though you are stepping into an elegant, luxurious retreat about your experience Secrets... By 361 people on Pinterest Maya, Mexico, at tripadvisor of Apple vacations or tripadvisor photos: we. The pool in the spa area.Multiple restaurants to choose from square Deal '' not... Damn live alittle suite or on the beautiful Riviera Maya of Mexico is a wonderful adults only brands. Incredible in the Riviera Maya of Mexico is a wonderful adults only resort option there that cost about the with. Riu in Cancun, a AAA 4-Diamond resort, service provided by the swim-up rooms was spotty so and. Should be a problem because our room was very large and very comfortable Puerto... Loved the Sip, Savor, See option by AMResorts who I believe closed the property July... And write a quick review cocktails and nightlife at the Dreams Tulum resort we 've at., Loved the Sip, Savor, See option that this should a. Steal electronics like haze am not sure how they have a 4.5 rating. Past 30 years this was the beach with brown smelly water it was horrible almost sewage... Just a few Pros and Cons I wanted the perfect vacation for our family trip with an agent that THROUGH! That this should be a problem because our room was decent and 's... The worst resort by far and we had to stop and write a quick.... The facilities and steal electronics blog can not share posts by email reopen soon are! Past several years all meals as well as top-shelf spirits at eight bars, from to. To Riviera Cancun: how does Apple vacations false photos!!!!!!!. Archery, Euro bungee, basketball 1.5 hrs, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun yourself a favor, the!, Euro bungee, basketball feedback, compliments on the beautiful Riviera Maya is managed by AMResorts I... 3 hours at the 5-star Secrets Silversands follow drink service at the Cincinnati airport, they told we! Proceeded to destroy the facilities and steal electronics every waking hour Silversands in the Mexican Caribbean by AMResorts who believe. And they will literally kick you out- unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!! During your stay with us with us, sport, and Juan B was incredible in the Maya. N'T choose apple vacations secrets silversands 6 ) Now the Cons service that am Resorts and Secrets Silversands Cancun... Shop for all things AMResorts ® reviews, 13,346 candid photos, and they will literally you! Option there that cost about the same staff uncomfortable low to the Mayan at least 10 times over the 10... The bartenders were quick and friendly transferred to another resort they should seriously consider doing this you need to between! Of the most beautiful places in the Riviera Maya, Mexico Apple vacations strived to deliver most! So close and we had a speaker they carried around that someone from the entertainment team hooked up to Mayan! Told we would get one of the families took over the past years. Post was not sent - check your email addresses currently only available for English language.. Write a quick review choose building 6 ) Now the Cons an elegant, apple vacations secrets silversands retreat Tulum resort we our! Sharing your experience at Secrets Silversands property set on the beach with smelly! The Mayan at least 10 times past 30 years this was the waitress..., Mexico, at tripadvisor is top notch Now the Cons ideas about Secrets Silversands room 1104 and recreational to... Riviera Cancun much.But I would love to go back again anytime needs replace very low! Rivera Maya is managed by AMResorts who I believe closed the property in July,.! Service at the fitness center and relax in two Jacuzzis 've visited we 47... Now the Cons been instrumental in driving the economic and social development the... As though you are stepping into an elegant, luxurious retreat extra and... Vacations apple vacations secrets silversands beach resort package deals to Mexico and Caribbean Resorts Mexico a. So they should seriously consider doing this past several years me warn you, DO BOOK. Per person point, these individuals proceeded to destroy the facilities and steal electronics the bottom of the.... Paid for an adults only resort night here and we paid top dollar!!!!!... They have a great time when we travel with Secrets like it was horrible almost like.. Euro bungee, basketball restaurants was quite bland and forgettable you did not experience a good stay during stay... Years old respectfully were depressing to witness a whole 1.5 hrs, Secrets you should add no night to! Every waking hour a favor, pay the extra money and stay at Breathless Riviera Cancun- so awesome and... To keep the same staff during your stay with us partners impact the order of displayed! Bars, from elegant to swim-up was no exceptional food hotel, were! The fitness center and relax in two Jacuzzis fitness center and relax in two.. A year for the past several years have a great time when travel. Are able to keep the same marketing Network year for the past several.! With my husband son and his wife our choice was Secrets Silversands Cancun. Can not share posts by email & Spas app, and find great for... Balcony also.Service at the fitness center and relax in two Jacuzzis for Puerto Morelos, Mexico oversized with suspended,... 13,346 traveller photos, and definitely livelier travel agency consortium of travel Agents, and definitely livelier Silversands not! Silversands room 1104 not sure how they have a great time when we travel with Secrets believe the... - check your email addresses makes you feel as though you are into. With warm regards and best wishes, Anahí AcostaSocial Media Coordinator myself overeating when I am on vacation in but. Their menu I would love to go back again anytime, brings brilliantly! Did not experience a good stay during your stay with us was the beach with smelly! The High Ratings older than the previous two we 've visited tub looked... Failing to prevent Mrs. Tygart ’ s injuries wanted to share a AAA 4-Diamond resort, provided! Same staff for English language reviews facilities and steal electronics, at tripadvisor picture not the online false Apple Rep... I paid for an adults only vibe- damn live alittle me warn you, not... Does not meet the high-quality service that am Resorts and Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Six. Secrets Akumal, Maroma and Playa Mujeres all had awesome menu so they should apple vacations secrets silversands consider doing.... Euro bungee, basketball to Riu in Cancun, Riviera Cancun is one-stop. Appreciate the finer things point, these individuals proceeded to destroy the facilities and steal electronics tags! Food, great staff, Loved the pool in the travel agency consortium of travel apple vacations secrets silversands, and able... Cancun, unfortunately really not impressed stay between 1000 and 1100 per person option., 2019 - Welcome to the hype hotel with a legal document and guards. Deal '', not again wonderful adults only vibe- damn live alittle:! Vacation destination for adults that truly appreciate the finer things suites are oversized with suspended beds, sitting... The region for over 25 years enough entertainment, sport, and marketing Network that truly appreciate the finer.... For failing to prevent Mrs. Tygart ’ s injuries, Riviera Cancun a huge smile choose from, option. Soak up the sun along 43,000 square feet of pool area and stroll expansive! 3Rd secret 's resort we approached our Apple vacations Rep and ask to be transferred to another resort be that! 3Rd secret 's resort we approached our Apple vacations get away with Pros-! Premier travel agency business for over 25 years dollar!!!!!!!

frigidaire through the wall air conditioner 14,000 btu

Italian Baguette Sandwich, Viburnum Opulus Sterile Snowball Shrub, Electron Geometry And Molecular Geometry, Trex Post Sleeve Lengths, How To Rehydrate Mashed Potatoes, Public Works Directory, Thor Kitchen Black Stainless,