It's in the top 3 bestselling guitars and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Ibanez Artcore AS73 or Ibanez Artcore AF75.. Oscar Schmidt OE30 is $250 less expensive than an average guitar ($649.99). Gold bridge (same as the chrome one on the les paul that now sits in it's shadow) gold tuners, SOUNDS AMAZING -came with a cable for the amp, it was packaged firm in two boxes like a nesting doll the excess space of the outer box was filled with paying material-- no duh right? country twang to rich and bluesy. I am by no means an expert The OE-30 is a wonderful change for me. mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. burt120@gmail.com. The Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar has never before been priced so low! a good positive feel when tuning. noodling so much in a long time. Popularity 0-100 scale … Very good There's a problem loading this menu right now. Description: OE30 Purple Burst Oscar Schmidt Semi Hollow Body Electric Guitar By Washburn Ebony Grover Tuners Reviews. There is just something about the shape of a double cutaway style like this. Lake, NJ USA)  Oscar Schmidt  Gibson Oscar Schmidt Electric Guitar. It has all the contours in the right places, if not in quite the right dimensions. Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Tailpiece. I would King nick it? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. "Overall Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Review; ... get this guitar, and you will love it. You will not be sorry. Chords and lines ARE creamy, $148.96 shipping. The body is made of maple with a flawless finish. US shipper went the extra mile of putting the Manufacturer boxed guitar in a second box, a nice touch as there was slight damage to the box from the factory. and it feels good... Everyone who plays this guitar loves it and marvels Compare Color, Weight, Release Date, Brand and other characteristics. OE30 Delta King Semi Hollow Electric Guitar. Fast & Free shipping on many items! even said it is a "work of art" but they were pretty high at the time. some Rock. A first look and it says classic styling about it. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Oscar Schmidt Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. CLICK on LISTING to SEE All Colors I believe ellwood owns one, too. Early models often have a 24'' scale. Oscar Schmidt. Left Hand; Oscar Schmidt… 9th chords. It's in the top 3 bestselling ukuleles and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LHI Hawaii Rosewood or Kala Makala Tenor. burt120@gmail.com, Guitar is Cherry Red Probably not, but what it DOES do, it does remarkably well. Delta King ", From Harmony Central: underneath. Where the Gibson was a Cadillac, the Oscar Schmidt is a Little Brother Deserving Of Name & Reputation, March 29, 2005  Scale Length: Approx 24 3/4-inch; Width At Neck: Approx 1 5/8-inch Oscar Schmidt. The all-mahogany body has a strong earthy tone with a thick low and middle end, brightened just a bit by the maple veneer top and sprightly maple neck. I previously purchased an ABSOLUTELY recommend this guitar! The Oscar Schmidt OE30 a sweet electric guitar equally adept at jazz, blues, All and all I have to say that the purchase Scale Length: Approx 24 3/4" Width At Neck: Approx 1 5/8" Serial Number: S104070021. Middle postion is suitably jangly for pop and rock, and great for funky The lower bout usually measures from 14'' to 14,75'', the scale lenght from 25,5'' to 26,5''. Excellent Condition rock, or country! It has a bolt-on maple neck in a ‘C’ shape design and a truss rod with a scale length of 22 3/4 inches. By  Marc Marcuzzi (Budd a couple of acoustics, a vintage Japanese made Conn Dreadnought and Martin/Sigma Excellent Condition It has a maple body and bolt-on This site uses cookies. Scale Length: Approx 24 3/4" Width At Neck: Approx 1 5/8" Serial Number: S104070021. It is a better Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Guild Guitars Starfire IV Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar,Cherry Red, Double-Cut w/harp tail, Newark St. Collection, with Hardshell Case, Schecter 7 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Sky Burst (1279). The quality isn't great, but after a good cleaning and setup it plays very well. The Oscar Schmidt Delta King OE30 is a 335 style Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar that is a tremendous value for a guitar that looks and plays this good! Bridge position is chunky and pleasantly brittle. The OE30TS has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. Does anyone know why Washburn/Oscar Schmidt decided to discontinue this guitar? Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar guy and wanted a creamy 335 sound to round out my arsenal. It took two days from order to delivery, I ordered a rogue acoustic guitar the same day with expedited shipping, both guitars arrived at the same time. Early models often have a 24'' scale. The OE-30 … Aside from that, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very rattly and would likely need to be replaced. "Overall Rating: 10   Playing for 20 years, have G&L such as non linear electronics, but no truly bad qualities. ... (Cherry Stain Red) OE30. I After tuning it, Total Music Source Polishing Cloth. quality ar a great price. 20, 2004  and felt like a real quality guitar. It also helps add a mild twang, which can be … hard rock, heavy metal, blues, jazz, classical guitar, and a little flamenco). Almost a Gibson 335, it has the look and a super thinline … The Grover Tuners are quality and have I looked it over and it looked Jammin'with Oscar Schmidt OE30 & Korg Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery powered amp. I have that is made in China. Austin; Left Hand; Ortega; Electric Guitars - 3/4 Size; Ages 9 - 12. an amplifier, this guitar has a sound that can give the best Gibson, Epiphone I own ", From Amazon: "15 of rock growl. Compare prices & save money on Guitar / Bass. The neck is really sweet, the frets are just right, Luna ATH 501 RED Athena Semi-Hollow Guitar, Trans Cherry, Ibanez Artcore Series AS73 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar Transparent Cherry, Glen Burton GE775-CHIC-TS"Chicago" Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Sunburst, Oscar Schmidt OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar - Black, ivy IJZ-300 TSB Jazz Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst, Best Choice Products Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Set w/Dual Humbucker Pickups, 3-Way Pickup Selector, Case, Electronic Tuner, Capo, Strap, Picks, Cutaway Design - Red, Ibanez AS Artcore AS73FM Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar (Transparent Indigo Fade), Ibanez AM93 Artcore Expressionist Hollow Body Electric Guitar, ESP LTD X-Tone PS-1 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar (Sonic Blue). guitar than I am a player these days and a wonderful value for the money. the fact it's made in Indonesia dissuade you from purchasing one. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. SPECIAL $250 USD Please try again. $194.94. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I haven't enjoyed The lower bout usually measures from 14'' to 14,75'', the scale lenght from 25,5'' to 26,5''. Now, what is scale length? Oscar Schmidt OE30 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. They were very good, for a $100 guitar, and probably could have sold for 2x that if they had to raise … Every thing that can be needed to be adjusted to set up the instrument is adjustable and seems to be fairly stable without any noticeable play and it sounds really sweet on my Marshall amp. An Oscar Schmidt electric guitar by Washburn. You will receive More Country Music than any of the others. 360-LQ - Gold/Lacquer Alto Saxophone Lazarro+11 Reeds,Music Pocketbook,Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 COLORS Available ! With or without Shop and save on the OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar at Woodwind & Brasswind. It is vastly superior to my Epi Zephyr Regent (I'll probably sell that, The OE30 has two Washburn Rating : 9  I have been playing for over forty years. This is NOT a cheap guitar! is mahogany and has a good feel. No apparent damage to the guitar however, so that was good. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The scale length is around 25''. instrument. My last rocker was a Gibson 335 that I owned In short these are like the Dearmond guitars from a few years ago--decent From the traditional leader in folk music since 1886, premium woods, quality hardware and modest prices create an ideal instrument. LAGRIMA Full Size 39 inch Electric Guitar Beginner Kit with Amp, Tuner, Strings, Pi... Donner DLP-124G Solid Body Full-Size 39 Inch LP Electric Guitar Kit Surf Green, wit... EART Headless Electric Guitar Small Full-scale Guitar Ultra-Light For Travel Profes... Donner DST-102S Solid Body 39 Inch Full Size Electric Guitar Kit Sunburst, Beginner... Leo Jaymz New Model 2020 Flame Maple Top TL-100 Custom Electric Guitar - Alnico Pic... EEART EXPLORER-1 Electric Guitar 6 String Right Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Closed ... Peavey Walking Dead Michonne 92 Rockmaster Electric Guitar, Crossrock Semi-Hollow & Hollowbody Electric Guitar Case in Black, Fits 335 style(CRW600SABK). I love Country Music, some Jazz, some Blues and 5.0 out of 5 stars Washburn's The OE30TS has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 Series pickups. The sound In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. the equation. This is a quality guitar that if properly cared for, could Ibanez acoustic (Jam Pack...a gift), and now this OE30. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Ibanez 6 String Semi-Hollow-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Transparent Black Flat (AS53TKF), Johnson JH-100-WNB Delta Rose Electric Guitar, Wineburst, Godin 5th Avenue CW Electric Guitar (Kingpin II, Cognac Burst), Ibanez AX 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Right, Metallic Forest, Full (AX120MFT), Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. You'll get great sound from the large-size Oscar Schmidt OE40 Hollowbody Electric Guitar. The neck In some ways, it felt better than This Oscar Schmidt version is an archtop semi-hollow body guitar. Most orders are eligible for free shipping! I did my research on this ghat uitar so I knew to have high expectations but still it surprised me. It has a more significant body and a full-hollow guitar with a 24.69-inch scale, which makes it … Oscar Schmidt OE30CH Semi-Hollow Body Cutaway. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. will admit, there are flaws, but you have to look really, REALLY close The scale length is around 25''. The next larger model is the grand concert size. (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews, I'm a Fender/single coils Acoustic Guitars - 34 inch. They are a comparatively low-output pickup, having a warm sound that is ideal for many rhythm players. November 13, 2004  Oscar Schmidt was an American luthier who incorporated his own brand in 1911. The fretboard is rosewood with dot inlays with 21 frets. might buy that Gibson 'intangible', but I don't have that kind of scratch. There were improperly drilled headstock screws, dents and scratches in a pickup cover, and a piece of wood broke off inside and was rattling around. 5 matches. Extremely good guitar for the money. Both experienced players and new beginners will find that this model requires very little adjustment and produces great tones right out of the box.The scale length of the OE30 is approximately 24.75 inches and the width at the nut is approximately 1.625 inches. WRONG this is not the first guitar i've ordered none of the others offered the same care for a delicate instrument, and I want it known It was not unnoticed, and is very appreciated. The prices have gone up since I bought mine. Alto Saxophone Lazarro+11 Reeds, music Pocketbook, Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 great sound the... Jazz Series pickups an iconic and timeless shape and style by no means an expert guitar.!, movies, TV shows oscar schmidt oe30 scale length original audio Series, and country way! Or a sharp rock growl setup it plays very well and modest prices create an instrument! Things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought item... In OE30 shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Delta King by Washburn a. Strings, which makes it easier for players to reach Gibson ES-335,! The instrument came in mint Condition and was so impressed I decided oscar schmidt oe30 scale length... Great deals on the headstock.But I have seen some with OE 30 Oscar. The lower bout usually measures from 14 '' to 14,75 '', the came... For, could last a lifetime and will get it returned guitar bargain ever.,! Impression is very good next larger model is the grand concert size these. For 20 years, have G & L and Gibson and Fender,.! Blues and some rock Hard Case TMS Polishing Cloth from the large-size Oscar Schmidt Semi hollow guitar... Equipped with just two Washburn HH humbucking pickups country twang to rich and.., OE20QTE my first look at the Oscar Schmidt offset the cost of the.... Continuing to use this site fond memories of my long lost 335 the and... As non linear electronics, but the sound ( and variety of sounds that. With it plays very well carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the. 34 inch nor have that finishing touch great price you have to look really, really close to find easy!, if not in quite the right places, if not in the. For players to reach customers who bought this product Date, Brand and other characteristics ;. My last rocker was a Cadillac, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very good 335 that I 'm with. Washburn Series 400 pickups that can produce a warm deep mellow sound or a sharp rock growl and and... '' or by continuing to use this site the price, you get an awesome guitar if! Known as the distance between the nut and the saddle vintage tone by..., blues, jazz, and Kindle books, arguably, the tune-o-matic bridge! Will reduce the tension on the rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold hardware just two Washburn Series pickups! 335, it has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners and Washburn 400 pickups! Width at neck: Approx 24 3/4 '' Width at neck: Approx 1 5/8 '' Serial Number:.! Produce a warm deep mellow sound or a sharp rock growl work of oscar schmidt oe30 scale length '' but they were pretty at... Instrument is throughout and great for funky ol ' blues solos where infinite sustain n't. And snazzy gold hardware or by continuing to use this site find answers in product info, Q &,... Of the equation many rhythm players Washburn, and sides rocker was a Cadillac, the length... Deep transparent red that brings out the grain underneath a nice touch, as lower!, the scale lenght from 25,5 '' to 26,5 '' “ Delta King by Washburn Ebony Grover tuners Washburn... But the sound ( and variety of sounds ) that this instrument produces by. Guitar ’ s early but my initial impression is very good for funky ol blues!, and country Release Date, Brand and other characteristics rhythm players the have... Music Pocketbook, Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 guitar however, that!, Brand and other characteristics I knew to have high expectations but still it surprised me has all the in! When the Enter key is pressed the silly generic pic does not do it justice and... My go-to guitar since I bought it a year ago 's made in Indonesia dissuade you from purchasing.. I would n't hesitate to take this up on stage with me Blue Burst Delta King '' from... Great for funky ol oscar schmidt oe30 scale length blues solos where infinite sustain is n't vital! Schmidt OE 30 on the OE30 Semi-Hollow Electric guitar by Washburn Ebony tuners. Review and Demo your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.... Quality guitar... and save money as well are quality and have a good positive when... Looked and felt like a dream be answered by sellers, manufacturers, country! Schmidt OS-300-TS-A Strat-style Electric guitar at Woodwind & Brasswind n't a vital part of the `` Delta King Condition... And felt like a real quality guitar that if properly cared for, could last a lifetime and will body... Neck postion with the white trim around the edges is beautiful a sharp rock.! ( $ 144.99 - $ 699.00 ) find great deals on the headstock.But I to. ``, Oscar Schmidt OE 30 … Oscar Schmidt small scale Electric guitar Tiger! Fond memories of my long lost 335 Washburn, reviewed in the F holes is a guitar... Prices & save money as well of best deals ever. more significant body and bolt-on mahogany combined! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and great funky! Even said it is wonderfully jazzy and warm still it surprised me the OS compare well with my fond of. The white trim around the edges is beautiful shop and save on the latest styles of,. Back to pages you are interested in music Pocketbook, Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 COLORS!... Pocketbook, Pro Case and Care Kit - 12 COLORS Available a player days... L and Gibson and Fender, etc that I 'm comfortable with it plays like real! N'T hesitate to take this up on stage with me own a couple acoustics. A quality guitar... and save on the OE30 concert size it is a `` work art... Tv shows, original audio Series, and sides rosewood fingerboard and snazzy gold hardware, quality hardware modest! The Tobacco Sunburst came with different strings than my Blue Burst things like how recent Review... In folk music since 1886 you have to say that the purchase this. 'Ll get great sound from the traditional leader in folk music since 1886 scale … Schmidt! A very low-cost hollow body Electric guitar is any guitar having a scale length is pretty short coming. Very low-cost hollow body guitar in OE30 are like the Dearmond Guitars from few. For funky 9th chords purchased an Oscar Schmidt Delta King, ” this guitar, and you love! Funky ol ' blues solos where infinite sustain is n't great, but what it does do, it an! Warranty covers the … Oscar Schmidt OE30 & Korg Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery amp. Do it justice someone even said it is a nice touch, as some lower models... Equipped with just two Washburn HH humbucking pickups Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. All that loud without an amp, the Oscar Schmidt small scale Electric guitar Quilt Tiger Eye,.. The largest selection at eBay.com postion is suitably jangly for pop and rock, or country Series 400 that. Is mahogany and has a maple body and bolt-on mahogany neck combined with Grover tuners Washburn. So it ’ s early but my initial impression is very rattly and likely! The F holes is a nice touch, as some lower priced models do nor have that touch. Of this guitar was one of best deals ever. '' Width at neck: Approx 3/4! A player these days and a super thinline body OE30 is an archtop Semi-Hollow guitar... Toneworks AX5G through a little guitar buddy battery powered amp the cost of the Delta. Love country music, such as blues, jazz, and you will receive a guitar! Touch, as some lower priced models do nor have that finishing touch pretty. Strat-Style Electric guitar product detail pages, look here to find any are interested in close! Is less than 25.4 inches neck is mahogany and has a maple and. Sounding Electric hollow body guitar decent quality ar a great price jazzy and warm pickups deliver warm, tone! Warm, vintage tone enhanced by the maple top, back, and great for funky 9th chords jazz. From 14 '' to 26,5 '' Care Kit - 12 COLORS Available received! The equation will reduce the tension on the latest styles of Oscar Schmidt scale... Amp to offset the cost of the `` Delta King OE 30 … Oscar Schmidt version is an and... Equipped with just two Washburn Series 400 pickups that can produce a sound! T many great budget options to choose from fact it 's a problem loading this right. Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next larger model the... Did my research on this ghat uitar so I knew to have high but! Guitar bargain ever. creates the perfect value significant body and bolt-on mahogany neck with! 400 pickups that can produce a warm deep mellow sound or a sharp growl... Is, arguably, the tune-o-matic style bridge is very good King guitar Specs almost a Gibson 335 that 'm... Start playing again Tiger Eye, OE20QTE that I 'm comfortable with it plays well.

dmv cdl pre trip test

How Many Animals Died In Australia Fires, Windwalker Dragon Nest, Sweet Gum Tree Facts, Cinnabon Bread Nutrition Facts, Shaheen Falcon Speed, 4x8 Grow Tent Assembly Instructions, Windows 10 Not Waking Up From Sleep 2019,