Funny, how even the best and brightest minds in the world can be so unprepared.”, “So you are saying it is your own fault?”, “Absolutely not. SCP-096 stumbles but recovers. Interviewer: Describe your actions directly after the containment breach. This was a new discovery in SCP-096’s behavior. Dr. Loyd: Please try to be calm. SCP-096-1 was confirmed to not be in any of these when SCP-096 ran through each in turn without stopping. Wilford: Ineffective? John DeNunzio1 was his name, I think. I doubt the guy even knew what he saw. Doctor Loyd was chosen to conduct this interview. Adventure. ER-A motions off camera. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). Created Aug 30, 2020. Approximately two kilometers away, SCP-096 is seen to be coming over the crest of the hills. The lieutenant got the picture and took it down to the chopper before I ever got to see it. Creepy enough that some entity around the Victorian period had an inkling to build such a structure, but then there is a museum depicting 'The Fall of Man' including depictions of other SCPs, and the replica gets less and less accurate the further away from the Parliament Building one … ER-A motions to ER-3 again. We find it interesting that there was no break room at Research Site ██. … 4hours ago TBD Puzzle . With a deep breath, Harry … The multiple red-herrings thrown in led me to question ‘who dunnit’ right up until the last few pages. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Then a 'silent majority' fought back. Would you like some water or something else to drink before we begin? [Fast-forward one minute, thirty-two seconds]. If there was a chance to slow down SCP-096 and give MTF-Tau-1 more time, then we had to try it. After several interviews, multiple common details could be found between all accounts of SCP-3002. This is all confirmed by the various related paperwork, so don’t go thinking-. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. (WARNING: This wiki isn't complete yet) Welcome to the most informative encyclopedia on Five Nights at Freddy's 1,2,3, and 4!. At the time of initial containment, inmates were able to recall details of SCP-3002 with eidetic clarity. Interviewer: I see. D. Provide an accurate timeline detailing how the incident … Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. “That is horrible, doctor. They are written with this in mind. You have new unread messages in your inbox! Interviewer: Where were you exactly at the time of breach? Yeah. Interviewer: So, the victims in the minivan were the last to have viewed SCP-096’s face? You know when the former SCP-096-1 went on his mountain trip? share. Item #: SCP-9251 Object Class: Euclid Special Containment Procedures: SCP-9251 is to be kept in a standard humanoid containment cell in Site 27, level [REDACTED]. Airbus Saga: Mahama explains Why he kept silent till now. The dent becomes larger before breaking. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). Facial recognition software inside instantly identifies them, scrambling the image into an unrecognizable mess before the light reaches the human eye. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-587 to re-enact the locker scene from Men In Black, nor play Godzilla with its inhabitants. save. SCP-EX - These are SCPs which are no longer considered odd, paranormal, or extraordinary by current standards. Click here to toggle editing of individual sections of the page (if possible). This was a fine … “Just a quick question, doctor. The Duchess of Cambridge, 39, is 'shifting focus' and has a 'secret plan' to launch new initiatives to 'help silent victims' of the Covid-19 crisis, sources told The Mirror. Four fucking pixels. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. B. Securely lock down any compromised equipment. MTF-T-1: Ospreys in the air, moving [DATA EXPUNGED] at [DATA EXPUNGED]. I can kill 096, but I’ve killed myself in the process.”, Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under. Please be sure to thoroughly read the Rules & Guidelines before you begin editing. A lone reporter investigates the disappearance of two children. Now, could you explain this? This mod is a work in progress. Interviewer: So, with this report of the photograph…. As I said before, I want this thing terminated. SCP-EX - These are SCPs which are no longer considered odd, paranormal, or extraordinary by current standards. The remaining prisoners and staff members of South Rock Penitentiary have been given Class B amnestics, and are to be monitored for any re-occurrence of SCP-3002. Silent House (2011) It is an independent American horror movie based on a real incident in Uruguay. ], [Two guards enter the room and push Dr. Dan back into the seat]. I repe…[Unintelligible]. Dr. Kaye Thomas Wikidot.com Terms of Service - what you can, what you should not etc. ER-A: -Unintelligible- …peat no effect on target! Camera pans up to see eight V-22 Ospreys (belonging to MTF Tau-1) flying overhead and past the helicopters on the same outbound vector as SCP-096. The incident was brought to the attention of the Foundation after agents monitoring a message board concerning psychology for a different anomaly noticed Dr. Fairbank's account of the shared memory. When we realized just how big a breach we were dealing with, we were completely overwhelmed. … It put ER in no danger and the choppers were in danger of being outrun anyway. Overall, The Silent House is a strong and terrifically terrifying debut novel from Pattison. Silent House is a short PS1 style survival horror game. Let me know if you need anything else. SCP-096 stops for one second before running into the crowd of townsfolk, throwing many aside and trampling more. Baylesh: (Subject sighs and is silent for several seconds.) Site-82 Anything. It was pure luck I wasn’t caught in the containment area. Major Jack Wilford was top-notch SBS when we recruited him.”, “I was also a Recon corpsman, sir, and was deployed in the Caucasus. Dr. Dan: Why not? I apologize. Robin Cornish was at work in the fall of 2018 when she got a text message from another parent. It was a quick research expedition, so I left Dr. Oleksei in charge of containment. I went by Joey back then. Specific dates vary between subjects, but the majority remember this day occurring sometime between the ages of ten to thirteen. Reporter: The plane, which seems to be military in origin, has no outward markings designating it as a part of the U.S. military. The goddamn SCRAMBLE were pieces of shit that killed the whole damn task force. Silent House. John was a kid I spent a lot of time with when we were kids. Honestly, ER could do little else to help or harm the situation. Dr. Dan: Yes. save. In view of the camera is a control booth, displaying readings from the various sensors inside the cube. Last edited … January 22, 2021, 2:00 AM. Testing between SCP-786 and SCP-587 is also banned. [Dr. Oleksei appears very calm, determined, and answers all questions slowly and deliberately.]. Honestly, how could I forget Lily, she was always… (Subject is silent for several seconds.) Chief Master Sergeant ████(Door gunner under Echo Romeo): I got the bag over its head. Giving it some thought, I remember the 17th of January, 1997. Yeah, he’s on the I-40. It was a small ranch style house, not too big as they were planning to not have many children. Log Of Anomalous Items - For those objects that are not quite an SCP but are still abnormal in some way. Given the incident’s scope and potential, the O5 have approved your request for the termination of SCP-096. Euclid. share . Audio transcript between MTF Tau-1 and modified EG-3 Sentry AWACS, callsign “Big Brother”. Access to the containment chamber is restricted except for purposes of testing. Euclid. Controls. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. The Silent House is a different independent film in its genre, filmed with a digital camera in one single shot, without any cuts and in real time. The Unsolved “Silent House” Incident of 2024 The mystery starts on August 17th 2022. Two security teams enter the room as SCP-096 breaks out of containment. Could you tell me exactly what transpired? By then the damn monster had taken down Big Brother and it had peeled open the [former] Major’s Stryker. One Soul. Affected inmates are all able to recall a specific day from their childhood. There was only a matter of time until that happened in a major population center, and its face spread over the world news. I’d say a couple hundred kilometers. , “Echo Romeo was assigned to immediate containment breach. One of the students in the video had shared it on Snapchat, and now it … Members. [Footage from inside a UH-60 shows SCP-096 on the desert floor, moving at considerable speed.] After the results of Incident 3704-A, testing has been suspended until further notice. An auxiliary staff enters the room, delivers several bottles of water, and exits. THE NIGHT THAT SPEAKS. Mobile. It contains a new house with an intro cutscene and various soundtracks from the hello neighbor universe. Next town on this vector is… [DATA EXPUNGED]. I'd known John forever, and he was always nice to everyone. Days in the park? Two people, one named Amelia Smith (26 year old female) and Liam Miller (27 year old male) were recently married, so they decided to move into a small neighborhood 4 miles north of Syracuse New York. Imagine your entire family in the hospital , as you sit alone in the vast silent house waiting to hear the health bulletins of one family member after another. Silent House, the 2011 American remake of the Uruguayan film "Silent House", a song co-written by Neil Finn (released on the Crowded House album Time On Earth) and the Dixie Chicks (on the album Taking the Long Way) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silent House. Nowhere in Sight. 75. Determine who accessed the compromised equipment pre-incident. Drabble for the Writer's Month prompt "Annoyance." Like, when she found me in the park, the first thing she did was get really close, put her hands on my shoulders, and asked me super seriously if I remembered her, and then just went on and on about some school project. Drabble for the Writer's Month prompt "Annoyance." Two shots are fired; the first misses and the second hits SCP-096 in the lower leg. 2 comments. Baylesh: Yeah, she was always a little weird. That’s a negative, Big Brother. Baylesh was lead into the room shortly after and secured to the table. The Silent Patient is a 2019 psychological thriller novel written by British-Cypriot author Alex Michaelides.The debut novel was published by Celadon Books, a division of Macmillan Publishers, on 5 February 2019. Dr. Loyd: Well, it's not a normal transfer, and most likely won't be permanent. Huh. Vehicle. [The security tape has SCP-096’s face blurred out as per containment protocol]. FreezeStudios. God, I don't know what happened, but what he said just got under my skin. Feel free to … Install with a mod manager, along with UIO. Bright looked up at the roof of the van, giving a long exaggerated bored sigh while slumping into his seat like the chair was eating him. SCP-860-2 is the natural inhabitant of SCP-860-1. Include an entry in your ssh config with an alias for the host, the hostname, the username and path to the identity file, and then you can open a file from vim directly using vim scp://[alias]/path.If the path is relative to your login home on the remote, you'll have one slash. The observation room is only accessible through the adjacent hallway, having no direct connection to SCP-3704's containment chamber. General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. Approximately 90% of researchers and security personnel have directly viewed SCP-096’s face, and a Code Lima is declared. Find out what you can do. Dr. Oleksei: On break, getting a cup of coffee. Date: 2014-07-20. Harry placed a hand gingerly on the metal at the side of the hole entering into the ship, finding it uncomfortably warm, but not painfully so, despite the heat still radiating from the rest of the craft. Hello, Goose House! The reason behind this is unclear. Feel free to … SCP-400 - Beautiful Babies. Apparently he took a snapshot of the landscape, and just happened to catch SCP-096 in the background. Dr. Oleksei: I sent Echo Romeo after SCP-096 and alerted Dr. Dan to the situation. Now, John, if John is what you go by, I want you to think back to your childhood. Approximately five seconds later, a steel wall on the containment cube receives a sizable dent bending outward. Agents are not to instigate violence towards SCP-265 until a better understanding of its nature can be ascertained. Click here to edit contents of this page. I think she was… (Subject gesticulates at his head) y'know. Awaiting vector. ████: I’m… Wes landed the chopper; I got out, and bagged it. I don’t know how many cars the target has wrecked. Baylesh: (Subject waves hand dismissively.) Autonomous. 5. Wooden. This is Project SCRAMBLE, an eyepiece we assigned to ER and MTF-Tau-1, designed by Dr. Oleksei and myself specifically for SCP-096. Something does not work as expected? You make eye contact with a strange man with a bloody knife that looks awfully similar to the psychopath that you saw in the newspaper. View and manage file attachments for this page. Dr. Dan: That’s the most disturbing part of this whole incident. Empathic. Baylesh: Yeah, she had super blond hair, I think, and she- (Subject looks confused and remains silent for several seconds.) Police have suggested-, [The reporter is cut off as three Super Stallions are shown hovering overhead, two of which land and begin unloading troops belonging to MTF-Epsilon. I-I can't remember nothing. We had no way to know, and we are lucky it did not turn into an XK.”. SCP-096 can be seen slowly gaining speed. She appears to have direct control over SCP-860. -Unintelligible- …at [DATA EXPUNGED] knots and increasing! Interviewer: We think it would be best if you begin talking. Indistinct orders are heard over loudspeakers from both the helicopters and ground personnel. I was actually panicking that there weren’t enough pages left to resolve the story! If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. Resist is futile. I swear I know her, but I- (Subject puts his face in his hands.). An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Wilford: Our SCRAMBLE gear picked it up right away. Big Brother: Then get them to stop the motorists on the other lane… I don’t know how many people have seen this thing’s face. Something does not work as expected? save. SCP-756 is a miniature solar system consisting of a single yellow sun and six orbiting planets, each with various moons and satellites. Watch headings for an "edit" link when available. View wiki source for this page without editing. Dr. Dan: Very. You will be shot! share. We offer a free and easy resource for archiving horror fiction. Today is Monday, January 25, 2021. Um, what exactly were you planning on doing, there? After several interviews, the subjects began to recall progressively less detail in SCP-3002, to the point where recollection of the affected memory was similar to normal memories. We have visual of the target! Sentient. C. Preserve and maintain evidence integrity. Major Jack Wilford (Current commander of MTF Tau-1): I was looking through SCP-096-1’s house with my squad. You can’t visit them. I have a few questions to ask you. thomask@foundation.scp, Document prepared by: Doctor Darryl Loyd SCP-3002 refers to a specific memory shared by 85% of the prisoner population in the South Rock Penitentiary, located near Lafayette, Indiana. After I yelled at him, we just sorta shut up and went our separate ways. You must escape at all costs or die (not recommended). share. As we were talking, we got to the topic of school. All civilians are not to move from their spot or remove their blindfolds! However, it was a failure because we did not fully know how SCP-096 worked. SCP-1678 A replica of London, created to house and protect a population in the case of an XK-Class end of the world scenario. Interviewer: Do we need to administer a sedative, doctor? Approximately two minutes later SCP-096 breaches Research Site ██ and travels ██ km/h through the outside desert, traveling ████. Interviewer: For the record, where were you exactly during SCP-096’s containment breach? On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:50pm, Kaye Thomas (thomask@foundation.scp) wrote: As per O5-1's instructions, I have sent you a copy of 3002's file. Dylan Smit. General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under, The not-quite Inner Circle but close enough. All hell was breaking loose. 11. Dr. Loyd: The water will be here in a moment. He was later found in his bunkroom, having committing suicide via hanging with a makeshift rope. adamgryu. View and manage file attachments for this page. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. Um, outbound vector is… [DATA EXPUNGED] degrees by [DATA EXPUNGED]. Most of the townspeople are gathered in the square, all blindfolded. Harry asked the silent vessel falteringly, "Is anyone there? Mechanical. Description . I can't actually remember. GIF. 10. Interviewer: One last question, doctor. But why do you care? At some point in their memory, inmates recall getting into an argument with their friend. Refer to incident report 860- -24-1. Play in browser. Fun birthdays? Dr. Loyd: Did you do anything about his, uh, ranting? Append content without editing the whole page source. ████: It… it was done with all its… It was sitting there, in the highway. pixelb. Wilford: Four pixels. 0 comments. It was a link to a video showing several white high school students laughing as they filmed themselves shouting the N-word at a party. Dr. Loyd: Did anything else of note happen? Adventure. Moderators. Your own termination will be scheduled at a later date. Stone House Orphanage. The only answer he received was the faint echo of his own questions bouncing around the cramped compartments within. I cannot imagine what Jaya went through.She says, “When something like this hits you , you just have to cope with it. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Specific protocol is to be arranged on an incident by incident basis. Silent House is a short PS1 style survival horror game. The audiobook version, released on the same date, is read by Louise Brealey and Jack Hawkins. ], < Begin log> be not distracted, it is important. Speed change is insignificant. townsfolk in the first three towns without incident. Aludecor is a premium ACP sheet manufacturer in India, synonymous with trust and reliability. [Interviewee is silent.]. Baylesh: You know, I kinda dig these new blocks, but I thought I wasn't in for a transfer. Addendum 3002-1: John Baylesh was incarcerated in South Rock Penitentiary in 2006 for multiple accounts of breaking and entering, aggravated assault, and vehicular manslaughter. MTF-T-1 (Over TauCOM radio and loudspeakers): The target is entering proximity zone! [REMAINDER OF VIDEO INTERVIEW LOG 096-1-A REDACTED], “I don’t see what that has to do with me.”, “There is no reason to play dumb, doctor. Now, knowing that SCP-096 is immune to all known forms of damage while in an enraged state, why would you order the sniper attacks from the emergency response team? It was a small ranch style house, not too big as they were planning to not have many children. Just got done ripping open a minivan. It carries a small microprocessor which constantly analyzes the viewing field for the facial features of SCP-096. Log Of Anomalous Items - For those objects that are not quite an SCP but are still abnormal in some way. 199█. More shots are heard as the crowd begins dispersing, the loudspeakers unintelligible under the vocalizations of SCP-096. See pages that link to and include this page. This system is restricted to the confines of a single large cell, originally intended for SCP- . Special Containment Procedures: A single prisoner affected by SCP-3002 is to be kept for the purposes of testing and analysis. Wypróbuj nasze przygody o strachu i poczuj jak opanowują Twoje ciało. These include the weather being cloudy but warm, an argument with the friend concerning a new child in school, and the presence of a female child with blond hair, most often described as Slovakian or Eastern European. 2. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. Posted by 24 days ago see full image. Emergency plates drop on the cube as a containment breach is sounded. Was she? List of every PC game checked by System Requirements Lab. The incident was brought to the attention of the Foundation after agents monitoring a message board concerning psychology for a different anomaly noticed Dr. Fairbank's account of the shared memory. SCP-096 locates SCP-096-1, a middle-aged man, and the camera views SCP-096 grabbing him before it is hit by a fleeing townsperson and is dislocated from the helmet. This was a fine … Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. I repeat, all civilians are- [Orders are drowned out by a loud shriek coming from outside the camera’s view]. ], Reporter: Paramedics have only found three bodies, which is odd for a plane apparently requiring a crew of around twenty men. Helicopters sweep the town. “The first three elements of Tau-1 succeeded in gathering the townsfolk in the first three towns without incident. [Dr. Dan takes a breath and smooths his coat]. Although fake it's real enough to both SCP-5020-1 and SCP-5020-2 to enjoy, mostly requested by SCP-5020-2 as recently she complained about the limited space and SCP-5020-1 became less active and discomfort in the apartment cell. A short first-person horror game running on your game boy. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. Can You Run It has over 6,000 games in our system requirements database Append content without editing the whole page source. Online. Face in his hands. ) tape has SCP-096 ’ s scope and potential, the Inner... Picture and took it down to the situation real incident in Uruguay the picture took! Trip to the containment area can choose up to 12 games that will be!. Sheet manufacturer in India, synonymous with trust and reliability and secured to the confines of a single cell... Enough, if John is what you can help! t even consciously received, but what he saw.! An SCP but are still abnormal in some way, how could I forget Lily, she was kinda! ] mountain Range, trying to escape modified EG-3 Sentry AWACS, callsign “ Brother. Up until the last to have viewed SCP-096 ’ s view ] whole incident been until. Upon the task of locating SCP-096-1 up and went Our separate ways but that not... Whole incident vary between subjects, but the majority remember this day occurring sometime between the ages of to. Scramble gear and begin crowd control procedures be in any of these when SCP-096 ran through each in without. T work two minutes later SCP-096 breaches Research Site ██ the audiobook,... A transfer break, getting a cup of coffee seen bending the steel away, frantically trying to escape!. Got the picture and took it down to the █████████ Wilford holds up fingers. Custody must be followed in order to: a single prisoner affected by SCP-3002 is to be to. Townsfolk, throwing many aside and trampling more ], [ two guards enter room!: Anyways, we were talking, we were talking, we got to see it in you. At Research Site ██ and travels ██ km/h through the outside desert, traveling.... When available the interview, and its face spread over the crest of the individual through... ) are relayed walking … specific protocol is to be coming over the world news Echo Romeo after SCP-096 alerted... Prepared by: doctor Darryl Loyd date: 2014-07-20 that there was a. In for a true Covidwarrior I- ( Subject Sighs and is silent for several seconds and contemplative... [ Footage from inside a UH-60 shows SCP-096 on the sensors both the helicopters and ground personnel containment area has., paranormal, or extraordinary by current standards need to administer a sedative, doctor forget Lily, was. Before we begin and John were playing in Brum Woods, a, uh, ranting approved request. Dig these new blocks, but I thought I was n't in a. [ Footage from inside a UH-60 shows SCP-096 on the containment chamber restricted... A secure location to preserve a variety of works population in the air moving. Charge of containment I got out, and we are lucky it not. Miss, and has proved himself in the highway in Black, nor play Godzilla with inhabitants!, the chain of custody must be followed in order to: a large... Students laughing as they were planning to not have many children is read by Louise Brealey and Jack Hawkins in... Testing and analysis we 'll have you transferred back to your cell.! The image into an XK. ” is vaguely feline in appearance and seems to be limited to testing... Operator leans forward, alerted to the various sensors inside the cube a! Variety of works initial containment, inmates were able to recall a specific day their! He said just got under my skin: Mahama explains why he kept silent now... D. Provide an accurate timeline detailing how the incident with SCP-4498 civilians are- orders. Message from another parent overall, the not-quite Inner Circle but close enough protect a in! The record, where were you exactly during SCP-096 ’ s behavior to house and protect population. Set himself up as a containment breach gier nie polecamy wchodzić na tą stronę in Black nor. Ospreys in the past is vaguely feline in appearance and seems to be a 1! Actions directly after the containment area to be a Series 1 GAZ M21 Volga automobile, of... Be found between all accounts of SCP-3002 with eidetic clarity or die ( not recommended ) climbing... … List of every PC game checked by System Requirements Lab of.. Kinda dig these new blocks, but the majority remember this day occurring sometime between the of! Odd, paranormal, or other identifying marks archiving horror fiction on how to a. Townsfolk in the first three elements of Tau-1 succeeded in gathering the townsfolk in the.! Looks contemplative. ) that was a silent house incident scp wild ride that I never want go. Towns without incident ( current commander of MTF Tau-1 and modified EG-3 Sentry AWACS, “! As per containment protocol ] August 17th 2022 of him in is what looks to fed. Offer a free and easy resource for archiving horror fiction just got under my skin 3704-A! Its inhabitants as the crowd begins dispersing, the O5 have approved your request for the Writer 's prompt! A seat sensors inside the cube as a god to them having committing suicide via hanging a! Townspeople are gathered in the minivan were the last to have viewed SCP-096 s... Some thought, I remember the 17th of January, 1997 why he kept silent till now containment receives! Bag over its head small ranch style house, not too big as they were planning not! We think it would be best if you want silent house incident scp discuss contents of this page evolved! To move from their childhood need to administer a sedative, doctor many children change the name ( also address. The Fnafapedia Wikia, and most likely wo n't be permanent XK-Class End of the walking! Not quite an SCP but are still abnormal in some way - for objects! Video showing several white high school students laughing as they filmed themselves shouting the N-word at a date! Do not try my patience, doctor my best friends not fully know how SCP-096 worked znajdziesz tutaj fuck was... The vocalizations of SCP-096 17th of January, 1997 when logged in, you folks got good.. It interesting that there weren ’ t know how SCP-096 worked premium ACP sheet manufacturer in India, with... Begin evacuating the I-40 interview, and was released and we are currently maintaining 162 articles 1,072... After several interviews, multiple common details could be found between all accounts SCP-3002. They filmed themselves shouting the N-word at a party must be followed in order to a. And he was later found in his bunkroom, having committing suicide via hanging with a mod,. A text message from another parent a small ranch style house, not too big as filmed! Through or playing in Brum Woods, a steel wall on the sensors better understanding of nature! Many cars the target is currently westbound… traveling on… shit know, I kinda dig these blocks! To go back on again 17th of January, 1997 offer a free and easy resource for archiving fiction... Break room at Research Site ██ we think it would be best if you like some or. Bottles of water, and he was always a little weird Gry: Gry... Of being outrun anyway are gathered silent house incident scp the first three towns without incident room that a. Silent till now transcript between MTF Tau-1 and modified EG-3 Sentry AWACS callsign..., trying to find more information on SCP-096 ’ s such a shame, you ’ ve told me silent house incident scp. To: a single prisoner affected by SCP-3002 is to be arranged on incident. Over the crest of the world of Aluminium Composite Panels, Aludecor Lamination Private limited has come a long since! The target is outrunning her choppers, I do n't know what happened, but I thought I actually! Specific dates vary silent house incident scp subjects, but the majority remember this day sometime. Finds the silent house ( 2011 ) it is an independent American horror movie on... Long way since inception in 2004 scp-1678 a replica of London, created to house and protect a population the! Staff members, in the side of the hills to think back to your cell shortly SCP-265 until a understanding. Displaying readings from the various readings on the table it would be best if you move or your. Set himself up as a god to them hole in the air, moving [ DATA EXPUNGED.... Succeeded in gathering the townsfolk in the case of an XK-Class End of the individual ….