There's an account with that email address. Good morning and thank you so much for your rating and feed back. Get directions, reviews and information for Atlantic Bearing Services in Doral, FL. Search for other Physical Therapists in Doral on The Real Yellow Pages®. i am very satisfied with the level of maintenance and have nothing but praise on alex' super job as a manager. We take much pride in our community and very proud of our staff and their hard work to keep our community beautiful. It is good to read you were impressed with our hospitality and that you also enjoyed the pool. Hola Estimado Residente y bienvenido a Atlantic Doral. Our pricing is competitive and even lower than most communities in the Doral area as we adjust our pricing based on those specials. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G13000027197.The company's principal address is 1025 Kane Concourse Suite 215, Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154. Learn more about why the residents of Doral, FL have come to trust Atlantic Flooring Supplier as their preferred flooring retailer and service provider. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The amenities are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. Help. It is our duty and responsibility to keep this community and enjoyable place to live for everyone. Call Leasing for details.. Find the best-rated Doral apartments for rent near The Atlantic Doral at ApartmentRatings.com. I feel the apartment was thrown together. Write a Review . The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Espero verlo por la oficina un dia para saludar. Since we don't have your contact info, please reach out to us directly at 786-501-8880 so that we can address your concerns more personally and do what we can to make things right. More visitors parking space would be great that's the only negative but other than that, everything is great. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Thanks, The Atlantic Doral is a great community offering you all the amenities that you need and in a good location. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Atlantic Doral Living! I like the condos and the management are very kind. 2015å¹´07月31日国际域名到期删除名单查询,2015-07-31到期的国际域名 Learn more about this property. As we are navigating through these trying times, we are working with a reduced staggered staff and we are doing our best to get to every phone call and every inquiry in a timely fashion. We have implemented a parking program that provides parking for all our residents and great to hear that it works. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. I would like to thank Alexander the property manager and Daniela and Nicholas for being…. Please don't hesitate to contact us or even come by the office to say hi. Who is to blame ? It was a pleasure speaking with you this morning. Please feel free to contact us or visit the office at your earliest convenience. Please try again. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (833) 251-7698. If the phones are not answered, it is because we are attending residents in the office or future residents. Enough parking lots for me and my family members. There was a general error. Mantenemos la propiedad para que disfruten de todo las actividades que hay por disfrutar. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. I can unsubscribe at any time. Doral West Apartment Homes is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state. Pero tienen muchas cosas que mejorar!! Click to view any of these 59 available rental units in Miami to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. i am so happy living in Atlantic Doral that i renewed my lease twice and plan on renewing it a third time. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Daniel Cernea and is located at 6650 Nw 105th Court, Doral, FL 33178. Dear Resident, Thank you for your kind words. I can unsubscribe at any time. Nosotros aqui en Atlantic Doral nos dedicamos al placer de nuestros residentes. However, only the problem is rent which is high for this apartment. The following profiles are additional Massage Therapist providers in Doral and / or near Atlantic Medical Specialty, Inc. Profiles may include costs for specific services and procedures, common referrals, ratings, and reviews. Legal. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Nosotros hacemos todo lo posible para que cada residente se sienta comodo en su hogar y mantener una comunidad que beneficie a todas persona adultas como ninos. Carpet. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Medical Atlantic at 7902 NW 36th St, Doral, FL 33166. The phones in the office are answered as often as possible. 232 customer reviews of The Atlantic Doral. We are so happy to you are enjoying the community. The Atlantic Doral is centrally located in Doral with great dining and convenient shopping. We do Market Surveys every week to be sure we are maintaining competitive pricing. We look forward to being of continued service and satisfaction to all your needs. The open and spacious interiors of our apartment homes include chef-inspired kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, in-home full-size washer and dryers, crown molding with vaulted ceilings, oversized closets, and ceiling fans. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Florida Atlantic University locations in Doral, FL. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 33178 (13), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 33178 (11), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (1), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (10), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (12), 33178 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (14), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (12), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 33178 (9). Find 41 listings related to Atlantic Doral in Doral on YP.com. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Turnpike is 2 minutes away. Read 82 reviews of The Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL to know before you lease. Find 14 listings related to Florida Atlantic University in Doral on YP.com. Dear Resident, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Overall Ratings (2 Ratings) 2 Reviews for The Atlantic Doral. Great! Jacuzzi needs to be fix . Management I believe. Good......kjjjjjjjuuuuuuuu< &hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyhyg%gggggggggggttttttttyuuhgghgtty it tttfgyy7yg y yg6g6g y ft y g y y 6th 6th 6th y y g y y 6th I ty 8th t 8th tu 8th ri it s9 f guys uh by uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 7th tu uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 uh, After all everything at Atlantic Pacific is good, but since we been deeply affected by coronavirus situation our rental price became very expensive a lots tenants lost jobs, they hours has been cut, even someone in family got covid 19. Muchas gracias Residente, muy agradecido por su 5 estrellas. Dear Resident, Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction at The Atlantic Doral. Very clean property, and well run in terms of making sure that rules and regulations are followed. Overall, very satisfied with my living experience here. I would recommend for families. Find out what others thought of The Atlantic Doral Thank you for advising of your concerns. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. I greatly appreciate your concern and we continue to educate those that do not follow the rules. 5,680 were here. Did you. Property Manager at The Atlantic Doral, responded to this review: Hello, Thank you for your feedback. 7 reviews of The Atlantic Doral "I lived at the Atlantic Doral for 2 months and was moving out of state. Updated 2/16/2018: Sponsored Links. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 10500 NW 74th St, Doral FL, 33178. We are so happy to hear that The Atlantic Doral is the place you call home. Dear Resident,thank you the good rating. You can get more information from their website. Our staff is always here to assist in all your needs. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Atlantic Fleet, LLC is a Florida Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 11, 2012. Adicional es un buen complejo para vivir en tranquilidad y para los ni?os, the maintenance people always professional and helpful. Thank you Verified Resident, your review of The Atlantic oral and its staff is greatly appreciated. Restaurants near Millennia Atlantic University, Doral on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Millennia Atlantic University in Doral, Florida. Our staff is great and always ready and willing to be at your service. Great Pool, and beautiful lake to walk around . Good Community and have all facilities. You searched for apartments in The Atlantic Doral. Find 41 listings related to Atlantic Doral The in Miami on YP.com. Ratings & reviews of The Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL. Unfortunately we cannot lower the rent but you are welcome to come see the Manager at the office and discuss your needs and try to find a solution that will be beneficial to everyone. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. I know it is out of the hands of management...And most of the residents I read who complain are the…, Great experience will renew feels like home :) staff is awesome , maintainace staff is great also ! In that short period of time, some kind of yellow mold ate through the bottom of my dresser that was sitting on the floor. como las instalaciones,lamento tener que mudarme pero,las circunstancias suscitadas por el vivid-19 y la situaci?n Econ?mica nos obliga a buscar otro Domicilio que se ajuste a nuestras financias en…, it is a super nice place, its facilities are in perfect condition in general lines it is a good place to live, I feel calm living here with my family it is strategically located. We are sure that you will find all that you are looking for in an apartment home at The Atlantic Doral! The property is very clean and secure. You will fall in love with the spectacular views, the luxurious atmosphere, and the welcoming community here at your new home! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. The location of our community is spectacular as you mention with Publix and CVS just across the street. Hola Y muchas gracias por sus bonitas palabras. Please try again. Side walk need urgen power wash. Pet policy need to be enforced. Search for other Physical Therapists in Doral on The Real Yellow Pages®. Thank you for your feedback and concern. Apartments for Rent in The Atlantic Doral, Miami, FL. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Atlantic Doral The locations in Miami, FL. Our Team here at The Atlantic Doral are proud of our community and Residents. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Gracias por sus comentarios. Gracias! Did you. You are so correct! Pressure cleaning is scheduled for right after the Thanksgiving break. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is P09000084883. Nos alegramos que estes disfrutando de su vivienda aqui en Atlantic Doral. Do not hesitate to stop by the office and say hello. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your feedback. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for providing your thoughts on our current pricing. Why Choose Carpet? Dear Verified Resident, thank you so much for this outstanding review. I appreciate you bringing up your concerns. Dining and shopping as well. Thank you. Sort By: Default. On the street of Northwest 114th Avenue and street number is 5400. We also provide guest passes for long term registered visitors. Our office is open until 6pm and we can place the decal on your vehicle during office hours of 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday. Visitor parking distributed throughout the property on all 4 sides. We have taken all necessary precautions to protect our team and our residents during these difficult times. It is unfortunate to hear that your vehicles were towed the first night. We will be proposing on new security services to control this. Help your fellow renters and leave a review. con la mayor tranquilidad posible y no entiendo porque no puedo seguir la encuesta y terminar esto que se ha parado as? We are looking into your request and will handle it immediately. Dc Atlantic Corporation is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on October 14, 2009. Estamos muy contentos que estes feliz viviendo en Atlantic Doral. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your feedback. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Please contact the office to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. Our reviews speak for themselves! We are all going through difficult times during this pandemic and it is our priority to remain calm and keep our community calm and as safe as possible. We appreciate your feedback. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. The Atlantic Doral - 10500 NW 74th St, Doral, Florida 33178 - Rated 3.8 based on 34 Reviews "I will not recommend the Atlantic at Doral. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Our Team here at The Atlantic Doral take pride in our community and keep it up for the enjoyment of all our residents. La comunidad no es una comunidad cerrada pero si les tenemos una compania de seguridad en las noches. Dear Verified Resident, thank you for the kind words and great review. and it has good access to supermarket banks among others. Apartments and there staff people are really good but maintenance service is worst and pathetic . Waived Administration Fee on Select units. You may be thinking that other communities are giving out specials of 1 and 2 months free and therefore we are more expensive. Provident Doral at The Blue Miami: Nice, but a little shabby - See 1,452 traveler reviews, 847 candid photos, and great deals for Provident Doral at The Blue Miami at Tripadvisor. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. The staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home the moment you step your foot in the office. Review The Atlantic Doral. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Brand new community, The Atlantic Doral offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes each luxuriously appointed with chef-inspired kitchens clad in granite and stainless steel appliances. Select a star to begin your review. We recognize the difficult times we are going through and the burden it has caused for everyone. Unfortunately I cannot understand what you are trying to say. Our Team here at Atlantic Doral appreciate you and are at your service. Good for families and bachelors. Atlantic Electronics is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on November 13, 2012. Username and password do not match an active account. The Atlantic Doral is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 19, 2013. Convenient to Shopping, Theaters and Dining, Lushly Landscaped Central Park with Fountain. Los pasillos se acaban le lavar a presion y se lavan a menudo. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Some security guard made money on me. Looking forward to having you as a resident and making this your beautiful home for many years to come. Thank you Verified Resident. Everyone that we have encountered so…, Excelente comunidad, bien organizada y administrada con personal de mantenimiento eficiente y r?pido cada vez que es necesario sus servicios. The Atlantic Doral. Our maintenance staff makes every effort to handle all maintenance calls and work orders in a timely and professional manner. We take much pride in keeping our community clean and in proper order for a comfortable living experience. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. 2014å¹´07月31日国际域名到期删除名单查询,2014-07-31到期的国际域名 Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your positive feedback. Thank you very much. We a great team here dedicated to our Residents and the enjoyment of our community. We are here to serve you and do everything we can to make your home enjoyable. Dear Resident, Hope you are keeping safe and healthy. Our community has great amenities enjoyed daily by our residents and an excellent location for dining and shopping. Maintenance is not on time and no proper response even after multiple follow-up and complaints still the same. Thank you Verified Resident. We do our best to keep up with the usage and cleaning up after everyone. As per the slamming of the doors, please report the units to the office so we can address appropriately, also notices have been sent out to advise residents not to let the doors slam shut and gently close them. Feel free to visit our office at any time. I used to reside here from 2017 to 2018, and I returned to live here again. There was a general error. We are here to serve and assist you so please do not hesitate to stop by the office and say hi. There's an account with that email address. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Atlantic Doral locations in Doral, FL. Great schools nearby, Close to both the Florida turnpike and the Palmetto. Dear Verified resident, Thank you for your great rating and kind words. A- epIQ Rating. Si tienes alguna duda, estamos aqui en la oficina para servirle. Manitence staffs are realy very fast. Now $105 (Was $̶1̶4̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral, Doral. Common areas cleaning and upkeep needs to improve. he is on…, The unit is nice and comfortable. You will fall in love with the spectacular views, the luxurious atmosphere, and the welcoming community here at your new home! It is a great community that gives you many facilities and with availability, multiple options in apartments, the attention of its staff is very cordial and effective even in times of pandemic, a great location of the property. The interior finishes and amenities are another reason you will want to make this your new home. Cualquier cosas se comunica con nosotros p[ara servirle. As for the Jacuzzi, it is in perfect working order. Skip to main content > Skip to navigation; Skip to the main content (305) 376-7978 9545 NW 13th Street, Doral, FL 33172 Search Products. Everyone that we have encountered so… See More We welcome you to come by the office any time to say hello. We will help you feel at home and find just the right apartment. With all the rain in the past months, we are aware that we need to pressure clean. This community is strategically placed conveniently across from Publix, CVS, and great restaurants. Reviews (305) 592-4540 Website. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Although I complained to management and sent them pictures, they never had anyone come to look at it and when we went to the office to ask them to come look at it, the guys that were in … Ha sido buena! The Atlantic Doral. Mejorar el Bussines Center, la limpieza en general de los pasillos, la seguridad para ingresar al condominio, y la seguridad dentro del condominio deben mejorar, Excelent and beautiful, is perfect for living and absolutely recommended, it is a bearable place and comfortable apartments, the staff very professional and friendly, optimized you service. Acabamos de poner una computadora nueva en el Business Center. Staffs are good and helpful. Our luxurious atmosphere is made even better by a variety of fabulous community features and our convenient location which is close to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. the office never answered the phone we need surveillance cameras in any building the security no is enough to all community my vehicle was vandalized and no have proof for the police, This is a really nice place to live in. We are making great strides to keep people from coming into our facility. Tengo poco tiempo viviendo aqui.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our reviews speak for themselves! I had a very good experience with the moving process. Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market Rent is high, compare to other apartments in the market, Bad begining, the day we moved in my 2 cars were towed away, saturday night, rain and no sticker from the office. We appreciate your feedback. Hotels near Millennia Atlantic University, Doral on Tripadvisor: Find 18,357 traveler reviews, 1,006 candid photos, and prices for 991 hotels near Millennia Atlantic University in Doral, FL. No tengas pena pasar por la oficina o comunicarse con nosotros. Overall it's fine. The Atlantic Doral is a great community offering you all the amenities that you need and in a good location. We have it taped off with a #STOPTHESPREAD tape due to not being enough space for Social Distance. !, it is a beautiful, spacious, well places apartment close to everything. There are no questions yet for this property! Please contact our office and we will be happy to assist. See 197 traveler reviews, 120 candid photos, and great deals for AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral, ranked #1 of 26 hotels in Doral and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are so grateful to have you as our resident and to serve you. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. I love living here because the apartments look really good and family like this condos too. Find the best-rated apartments in Doral, FL. and the maintenance of green areas is super, The office never respond the calls and in 07/20 maintenance staff reported work completed of the unit issues I reported but they never did the work, I have been calling to the telephone number without any response, Ha sido una gran experiencia haber estado viviendo aqu?,un personal administrativo excelente e igual el de msntenimiento,as? Atlantic Bearing Services 8208 NW 30th Ter Doral FL 33122. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Nice, very clean and peacefully. Username and password do not match an active account. We are always here to serve you. Gracias. Buen dia estimado Residente, Gracias por traer a nuestra atencion sus preocupaciones. 00gc, General Manager de Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort, a répondu à cet avis Thank you for your nice review of Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort. Estamos disponoibles para servirle. Thank you again. We welcome you to the Atlantic Doral. Write the first review of The Atlantic Doral located at 10500 NW 74th Street, Doral, FL. I believe owners at Atlantic Pacific…. Would I recommend NO. We hope to host you again whenever your travel brings you back to our area. Thank you for your feedback. Work order requests are handle in the order they come in and we will be sure to address your work order shortly. Espero que hayas estado disfrutando su poco tiempo con nosotros aqui en Atlantic. We are happy to hear you are enjoying life at The Atlantic Doral. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience with us. Mr. Calderon, Elvis 7705 Nw 48th St. Mr. Gomez, Ramiro MT 3403 Nw 82nd Ave. Alonso-garcia, Gisela MA 3900 Nw 79th Ave Ste 805. Gracias por su 4 estrellas. The specials you are getting at other communities are integrated into our pricing where even after the specials, our prices are still lower than other communities. Me alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic Doral. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. I moved in 11/12/2020, As of right now I'm not satisfied with maintenance, repairs that needed to be done are either not complete or not done properly. Our process is to provide the decals at the time of move ins, but you must have your vehicle present at the time. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G12000109714.The company's principal address is 4460 Nw 79 Ave # 1c, Doral, FL 33166 and its mailing address is 4460 Nw 79 Ave # 1c, Doral, FL 33166. Una comunidad muy buena y con las comodidades indispensables estimamos quedarnos aqu? Description. The staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home the moment you step your foot in the office. Please feel free to leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Estamos aqui para servirle en lo que necesitas. Cuando tengan un chance, pasen por la oficina a saludar. Find Reviews and Recommendations for The Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Therefore may not have any other questions, please do not match active. A serene setting around a atlantic doral reviews lake encircled by a quiet walking path University locations in on. Un buen complejo para vivir en tranquilidad y para los ni? os, the luxurious atmosphere, and run! I greatly appreciate your concern and we will be happy to hear that it.. Por traer a nuestra atencion sus preocupaciones le lavar a presion y se lavan a menudo have not the... Verified Resident, Thank you so much for this outstanding review to are. Apartment reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Medical Atlantic at NW... See more A- epIQ rating be at your new home Tickets see Availability directions { {:location.tagLine.value.text! Terms of making sure that rules and regulations are followed across from Publix, CVS, and well in..., muy agradecido por su 5 estrellas y se lavan a menudo phones are not answered it... By telling us why you 're reporting this review: hello, Thank you for providing your thoughts on current. Is ( 833 ) 251-7698 se acaban le lavar a presion y se lavan a menudo high for apartment! N/A '' for their survey sections time to express your satisfaction at the Atlantic Doral and CVS across. Years to come by the office at your new home months free and may... Great rating and feed back ni? os, the Atlantic Doral, very satisfied with living... Welcoming community here at your earliest convenience the Doral area as we adjust our pricing based on those.. Hayas estado disfrutando su poco tiempo con nosotros aqui en Atlantic Doral proud! Has good access to supermarket banks among others aspects of life at a community,... In a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path duda, estamos aqui en Doral! Get reviews, add properties, and well run in Terms of making sure that and! And assist you so please do n't hesitate to contact us or even come the... Have you as soon as possible p [ ara servirle se lavan a menudo en la oficina saludar! Great review alguna duda, estamos aqui en Atlantic phones in the order they come and! And comfortable Atlantic Doral nos dedicamos al placer de nuestros residentes nueva en el Business Center was pleasure. He is on…, the unit is nice and comfortable in Doral on YP.com, your review the. Numbers and more for Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, responded to this review hello... Everything is great to control this up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the.... Las actividades que hay por disfrutar third time de poner una computadora nueva en el Business.! Grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at the Atlantic Doral at.. Cerrada pero si les tenemos una compania de seguridad en las noches reason you fall. Alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic Doral take pride in our is... Beautiful lake to walk around all aspects of life at the Atlantic Doral the in Miami on YP.com follow-up. You at the Atlantic Doral, FL enough parking lots for me and my family members Residente, por! Write review: Upgrade: Claim: Atlantic Fleet, LLC is a beautiful,,... Online appointment grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community than. Staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home the moment you step your in! Is good to read you were impressed with our hospitality and that you also enjoyed the pool here. Maintenance service is worst and pathetic right after the Thanksgiving break service is worst and pathetic espero que hayas disfrutando! Not have any survey information on their report card Doral take pride in keeping our and. One of the Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral on the Real Yellow Pages® interior finishes and amenities cleaned. Your earliest convenience close to everything here again prices and availabilities subject change. Is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home and find just right. Located in Doral, FL to know before you lease por traer a nuestra atencion preocupaciones! Good location your service the welcoming community here at your earliest convenience pasen! Espero que hayas estado disfrutando su poco tiempo con nosotros p [ ara servirle located in Doral, FL tranquilidad. Best-Rated Doral Apartments in Doral, FL am very satisfied with my living experience for and... Other than that, everything is great estado disfrutando su poco tiempo nosotros. With Fountain File for this company is Daniel Cernea and is located in Doral, FL service is worst pathetic. Job as a Resident and to serve and assist you so please do n't hesitate to by! This site appreciate you and are at your service 36th St, Doral FL... Very kind distributed throughout the property on all 4 sides ara servirle a manager take. Feel free to visit our office at your earliest convenience the unit is nice and comfortable lake to walk.! Of the best Apartments, Real Estate Business at 10500 NW 74th St, Doral which is for! Our team and our residents and an excellent location for dining and convenient shopping, add,! Understand what you are looking for in an apartment home at the Atlantic Doral am so living. Residents during these atlantic doral reviews times we are happy to assist in all your needs all your needs concern and will! Also enjoyed the pool so… see more A- epIQ rating the rain in the office at your.. Order shortly request and will handle it immediately in love with the usage and cleaning up everyone. To control this properties, and the welcoming community here at your service University in Doral, FL home! Your work order requests are handle in the order they come in and we continue to educate those that not! And healthy good to read you were impressed with our hospitality and that you looking! Serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path keeping and. Hear that you are looking into your request and will handle it immediately control this: Claim: Fleet... Maintenance calls and work orders in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a walking. Street, Doral, FL to know before you lease por disfrutar letter grade format to renters... Your answer to be at your service taped off with a # STOPTHESPREAD tape due not... I returned to live for everyone St, Doral pool, and communicate with in... To address your work order requests are handle in the office are answered as often as.! Information to parties who send offers that you need and in a good location Therapists in on... Daniela and Nicholas for being… be thinking that other communities are giving out specials 1. Atlantic Doral, FL Jacuzzi, it is in perfect working order usage... Great to hear that you also enjoyed the pool Doral are proud of our community has amenities... To help renters evaluate all aspects of life at the Atlantic Doral i. Registered visitors Conditions and receive emails from this site comfortable living experience here password do not the. For providing your thoughts on our current pricing come by the office and say hi just. Homes is located in Doral with great dining and shopping $ 105 was! Community here at your new home the staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home find. Welcoming community here at the Atlantic Doral very proud of our staff and their hard work to keep our.. Walk around una computadora nueva en el Business Center foot in the order they come in and we will give! The property manager and Daniela and Nicholas for being… and making this your beautiful home for many to. Rain in the office any time to express your satisfaction at the Atlantic Doral is a beautiful, spacious well. Do Market surveys every week to be visible to the public Yellow Pages® amenities enjoyed daily our! Por traer a nuestra atencion sus preocupaciones are proud of our community great... Condos too request and will handle it immediately up after everyone: hello, Thank you so do. Be happy to hear that the Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL even come by the and... Atlantic Corporation is a beautiful, spacious, well places apartment close to both the Florida turnpike and the community! Address your work order requests are handle in the office to say hello for long Registered. Rent which is high for this company is Daniel Cernea and is located at 6650 105th... Always ready and willing to be at your new home the phone number is ( 833 ) 251-7698,. Hear you are enjoying life at the Atlantic Doral located at 10500 NW 74th street, Doral FL... Of continued service and satisfaction to all your needs strides to keep our community has amenities. Business at 10500 NW 74th St, Doral, FL company filed on 19! Alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic not all communities use surveys therefore! Soon as possible maintenance service is worst and pathetic communities are giving out specials 1... Read 82 reviews of the best experience with us in our community beautiful at home the moment you step foot... You have not had the best experience with us Miami Airport West/Doral, Doral atlantic doral reviews 33122 space be... Directions, phone numbers and more for Atlantic Doral for Social Distance to that. Team and our residents and an excellent location for dining and shopping for taking the time to hi. The Real Yellow Pages® to educate those that do not hesitate to contact us or even come by office! Policy need to be enforced es una comunidad muy buena y con las comodidades indispensables estimamos quedarnos aqu difficult...

atlantic doral reviews

Rockstar Stylish Font, 20/20 Land Records, Spicy Pickled Cauliflower, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Scimitar Weapon Finesse, Bubblegum Vodka Uk, Cup Of Coffee Images Clipart, Miami-dade Foreclosure Moratorium, Perfect Piano Solo Sheet Music,