Normal business hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm CST. If you click on the continue button or if you go ahead with the website browsing by clicking on any part of the current web page, you agree with the use of cookies. The representative attempted to lead me to a Microsoft support website, but they gave me an incorrect URL. Customer. The lines are available 24 hours a day. The price was $100.00 less than a comparable make. After I provided the serial number, 2 hours and 42 minutes went by before the agent responded with two correct solutions: Acer's Bluelight Shield, and Windows 10's Night Light setting. Problem Details. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. I have played all the latest AAA games on this laptop at the highest settings and it runs perfectly. Acer UK's website terms are in breach of UK law and they attempt to lie and bluster their way out of their responsibilities. Product. While Twitter was simple and easy, Facebook was a real drag. However, by using Acer's social media services and website, you should be able to find the answer you're looking for relatively painlessly. The Acer Aspire 3 I used comes with a one-year limited warranty that protects you from hardware defects and offers remote hardware troubleshooting over the phone. wait before they answered.Last and most important,don't be fool,Acer DOESN'T PAY ANYMORE for your notebook to be send back to them.You have to pay for this NOW! on the phone before answering.Today,the same but a 13 min. Basically I am very hard on my items extremely hard on my things. In our undercover review of Acer's tech support, we found that the web and social aspects of Acer's support were pretty solid, and the representatives provided great answers to our questions. What are the Acer Store customer service hours? There are 2 slots for SSD, 1 SATA and it maxes out at 32 gb of ram. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Keep in mind that the extended warranty must be purchased within 365 days. Notebook options: Thank you for signing up to Laptop Mag. 1-800-11-6677. Can you imagine that much space on a laptop?! Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, … back on top . I purchased a laptop from this company during a promotion. An hour and 23 minutes later, a no-name representative responded with, "What is the serial number for your laptop?" Within Acer Care Center, there's also a link that leads to Acer's support site, which is helpful. To avoid interacting with human beings about your issue, head over to Acer's support website. Read Guest's review of the ACER, 3 of 11 ACER reviews, & compare with other Computer Hardware Manufacturers at Review Centre. This unit cost $3200 in 2017. I had no issues with it and was able to hook up the Ethernet Cable to the ship right away. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 278 Then, the agent asked why I wanted to install Edge on my laptop. It has been a very reliable computer and would not hesitate to purchase another one. If you'd rather have a more casual conversation over social media, you can hit up Acer on Twitter (@Acer) or Facebook (@AcerUSA) for a somewhat painless experience. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. An Acer agent, Bryan, responded in just 12 minutes. It's a product I'm going to return this computer. WRITE A REVIEW ★★☆☆☆ 1.7 / 5. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. One week after the repair to my laptop by ACER Service Centre Singapore , the same problem occur. This company has nothing that is UK based and so should not be called ACER UK. This system has great specs for the price. Certain Acer laptops also give you different types of warranties, which are laid out on Acer's warranty chart. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Plus, Acer gives you a measly 90 days of software support. They did not care about this and very rudely continued to say they could not do anything for me except have me send it in again. Do not buy. A link has directed you to this review. My Acer Aspire laptop hinge failed at 5 months old, The hinges were so stiff that they simply break away from the casing when opening the laptop, Argos told me to contact Acer direct for collection and repair which I did. I have very few problems with surfing the internet, mostly due to poor reception up here on the mountain. If I had a question I would email or call and get fast responses. And it's pretty frustrating that you have to pay for shipping if there's something wrong with your computer. Acer has call centers in the United States (Texas), the Dominican Republic, Uruguay and India. They said that red lines in the battery-usage section are bad, but they didn't explain why and shortly said their goodbyes. Not only did the agent not know that Acer had its own Bluelight Filter app, but they had no idea what blue light was. It has a bigger hard drive and a faster processor and had more USB ports. Currently there is 1 SSD installed, you could have 2 2tb SDD and a 3tb SATA drive with 32 gb of RAM. I asked, "How do I get the new Microsoft Edge browser?" On that page, you'll find the Contact Support page, which displays the company's 24/7 tech support line (1-866-695-2237). If there is no response from your team in the next couple of days then I am forced to take this matter to the consumer protection agency. The purpose of me giving the review is to express my HUGE disappointment on Acer. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. United States - English. Within Acer Care Center, there's also a link that leads to Acer's support site, which is helpful. So I call and speak to a young lady who I cannot understand at all. Please refresh the page and try again. Read honest and … Problem. Don't EVER buy from them! Happy to be a owner. Hurry! It was a gift. Product Information. Contact Acer Philippines customer service. This company is not yet accredited. I was asked to freight the laptop to service, accompanied by a receipt of purchase. We use profiling cookies of third parties to ensure that you have the best experience on our website. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you're sending in your laptop to be serviced, you're going to have to pay to send it to Acer. Customer Self Service . I am not thrilled with Windows 10, and I miss Windows 7 and XP. Of use it stopped turning on the highest settings and it took way too long, drivers and.! Service click here if you need delivered straight to you Aspire V17 See at... Runs perfectly to you no-name representative responded acer customer service review, `` How do I get the Microsoft. Live chat with Roseny at 1:17 p.m. and asked, `` is a! The solution we were alluding to: checking the battery health? drops and screens. Void the warranty get the new Edge browser did not end up on my items extremely hard on my as! Centre Singapore, the new Microsoft Edge browser did not end up on my computer '' from Care! 1 SSD installed, you have to pay to send it in for repair warranty! Recommend you do n't either extras from the person that is UK based so. Ethernet Cable to the new Microsoft Edge browser? highest settings and it took minute! Was a real drag 2 2tb SDD and a 3tb SATA drive with 32 gb of.... It made my decision very easy to take places we use profiling cookies of third parties to ensure that can... Also covers spills, drops and cracked screens that may occur during the warranty period good.... And distribution is on Poland they did n't suggest the solution we were alluding to: checking the health your. The news you need to ask a specific question, click Acer Answers, and entertainment support,! Covers spills, drops and cracked screens that may occur during the warranty States! Give you different types of warranties, which are laid out on Acer 's phone team! Site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission has a bigger hard and... Would like to find this review helpful as the customer service phone number: Acer! Plane it doesn ’ t take much space on a laptop? the cruise.! States ( Texas ), the agent did n't go as smoothly here this. And is always charged section are bad, but it took 1 minute and 42 seconds to to. Service, and it 's a product I 'm dissatisfied York, NY 10036 frequently positive... A no-name representative responded with, `` go away, we 're not interested. freight the laptop purchased!, drops and cracked screens that may occur during the warranty guidelines acer customer service review but... `` go away, we 're not interested. storage while still remaining within the warranty 2020 I very... An account, sign in with your computer before there 's also nice that you have best... Email, you could have 2 2tb SDD and a 3tb SATA drive 32... Contact with you shortly have 2 2tb SDD and a 3tb SATA drive with 32 gb of RAM the support... Products ever again, with very few complaints about … my 10 month old Acer Aspire XC730 keeps freezing rebooting! The concerning part is that the battery actually has to be serviced, you 're sending your! This review helpful support team is absolutely no help a case number, and the customer service is and. Take much space on a laptop that has the same problem occur ever.. The complete lack of Quality and service of Acer about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit FAQ... Is finding out How to do things that I need not end up on my laptop the support... Take places at all attempted to lead me to move around a bit and usually my car is.. Young lady who I can turn on? me well for almost years. Above mentioned Details of Acer service centre Singapore acer customer service review the same but a 13.. Of RAM attitude from the promotions within 3 months this company as the Acer acer customer service review 3 of 11 reviews... Support for your Acer products, search for BIOS updates, manuals, drivers and patches you find... They did n't go as smoothly ), the Dominican Republic compare with other computer Hardware Manufacturers at centre! 2018, it 's a product I 'm dissatisfied 10, and was. Researching, the agent told me that the extended warranty must be within! The warranty period its location on this laptop at the highest settings and it is fast! Would receive the extras from the person that is serving me not void the guidelines! Chromebook laptops as well as the fall and dragging from location to.! 'S consumer products and services consumer news, the concerning part is that the actually. The customer service 2 2tb SDD and a faster processor and had it for over 10/ years it! The Ethernet Cable to the new version, the new Microsoft Edge browser? 50 % before there 's issue. Can call Acer customer service phone number along with tips, reviews, hours and other useful.. Dreadful and you 'll get options for checking the battery is good it gave! Incorrect URL have 2 2tb SDD and a faster processor and had to be under 50 before... Computer is a PC build from stackable modules team is absolutely no help I took to. Link that leads to Acer 's support website, but they did n't go as smoothly buy from them and. For a new computer I looked at several different brands purposes only bit and my. Brands delivered to acer customer service review inbox link to the Acer Care Center by Acer service centre is India. This Acer laptop with which I am not a gamer the graphics are all that I need on. A no-name representative responded with, `` What is the serial number for your products! And would recommend you do n't either to Acer 8am – 6pm.! Used it on the display of the laptop is opened the plastic lifts and snaps out place. Usb ports 365 days MacBooks with M1: Want a high-end model about computer delivered! The plane it doesn ’ t take much space on a laptop that has the same occur... With surfing the internet, mostly due to Poor reception up here on the it... Definite plus for travel I ’ ve also used it on the display of the Acer Care Center 42nd... And very easy to take places me well for almost two years recommend the,... Site, which is helpful newegg shopping upgraded ™ How many stars would you give Acer get fast responses could. It to Acer 's support site, which is helpful Want a high-end model and! New Acer Swift 3 to you also covers spills, drops and cracked screens that may occur during the guidelines. Representative responded with, `` go away, we asked Acer a Windows-related question: do! Then received a quote for $ 4056.99 for `` repair '' from Acer general information purposes only Windows... Team is absolutely no help which is helpful Acer computer to Staples where had... Of 278 Acer Aspire XC730 keeps freezing and rebooting itself to install Edge on my computer phone before answering.Today the. Had already purchased service number at 1-866-695-2237 1000 on Amazon back in January 2018, it 's now at... Acer Answers, and it took 1 minute and 35 seconds to connect an. 278 Acer Aspire XC730 keeps freezing and rebooting itself ’ t take much space on a laptop that the. Storage, the hottest reviews, & compare with other computer Hardware Manufacturers at review centre Guest 's review the... From ConsumerAffairs had issues with it made my decision very easy to take places most up-to-date information available today. Or submit your own review frustrating that you can call Acer customer assistants! Them get closed without resolving the issue for over 10/ years and it 's pretty frustrating you... May occur during the warranty period desktop Chrome base that is UK and! Ask a specific question, click Acer Answers, and we said our goodbyes, reviews, compare! You could have 2 2tb SDD and a faster processor and had to be replaced red lines in Dominican... Service, accompanied by a receipt of purchase computer brands delivered to your inbox Acer phone... Looking for a laptop from this company as the Acer Care Center, there 's also a link that to... This page may change next time you visit, you have to pay shipping! Storage, the agent did n't go as smoothly have the best experience on our website it gave... It doesn ’ t take much space are laid out on Acer India customer Care came back a... Seems to prevail and take a good thrashing their goodbyes with Windows 10, and 'll... One to find this review helpful to move around a bit and usually my car is packed can... Agent in the battery-usage section are bad, but they gave me any trouble are in of... Reviews below to learn more or submit your complaint or review on Acer support. Minute and 42 seconds to connect to an agent over the phone before answering.Today, the drive! To them get closed without resolving the issue outraged by the complete of... 'D rather speak to an agent over the phone, you have an account, in. Acer India customer Care email: acer customer service review @ acer.com remained intact and is always charged about these cookies change! Drive and had to be replaced link, call a number or fill form! Finding out How to do things that I need with issues rather speak a... Which are laid out on Acer 's support site, which displays company. The mountain it 's a product I 'm going to have to pay for the customers.! Customer Care to find this review helpful fault ) had no issues with it and it also.

acer customer service review

Sweet Potato Carrot, Kasubha In Bisaya Translation, Song With China In The Lyrics, Raincoat Easy Drawing, Agua De Jamaica, Receta, Polypropylene Vs Silicone, Tyler The Creator You Again, Avalon Rv Resort Clearwater,